PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Mag??

magsRus
09-08-2002, 09:22 PM
How heavy is one of those C&C Xtreme emags and where could I find one online?

magman007
09-08-2002, 09:27 PM
well the c and c extreme e-mag is lighter than an angel! hard to believe but it is! the regular extreme, i am not sure about. Also, the Sfl extreme is i believe 5 ounces lighter than the cnc, mainly because of the extreme having an aluminum valve.

The extremes are not fully released yet or available for purchase. the few they had at the IAO were sold promptly, and the one at shatnerball that was auctioned off are baisically the olny ones. There are also the 3 lucky europeans Pandora, Manike (designer of the CnC) and P4uluk who were the pre testers.

The sfl´s are all sold out, but you may be able to find a used one. Hopefully this was informative. NExt time i will ask you to please search. Have a Nice Day

FooTemps
09-08-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by magman007
well the c and c extreme e-mag is lighter than an angel! hard to believe but it is! the regular extreme, i am not sure about. Also, the Sfl extreme is i believe 5 ounces lighter than the cnc, mainly because of the extreme having an aluminum valve.

The extremes are not fully released yet or available for purchase. the few they had at the IAO were sold promptly, and the one at shatnerball that was auctioned off are baisically the olny ones. There are also the 3 lucky europeans Pandora, Manike (designer of the CnC) and P4uluk who were the pre testers.

The sfl´s are all sold out, but you may be able to find a used one. Hopefully this was informative. NExt time i will ask you to please search. Have a Nice Day

The c&c is lighter than the SFL by 5 ounces.. not the other way around. the c&c extreme is lighter than the superfly angel i think...

magman007
09-08-2002, 10:49 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: HAHAHAHAHA FOO YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANT!!!! thanx for catching my mistake tho, i appreciate it.

FooTemps
09-08-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by magman007
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: HAHAHAHAHA FOO YOU KNEW WHAT I MEANT!!!! thanx for catching my mistake tho, i appreciate it.

lol, dork. NP