PDA

View Full Version : one on one tournies

hardr0ck68
09-09-2002, 07:47 PM
my "team" has done it to me again, i wanted to play the am open they dident, i wanted to play alantic city they were all talk, they wanted to play cup so i made the reservations spend $200 even tryed to find 2 other guys to round out a 5 man team and now they dont wanna take a week off school (im goin to cup without them). So from this date on i am lookin for one on one tournys is there gonna be one at cup like there was at new orleans? and where and when are the best ones in you oppinions (i wanna play the hardest competition i can find). Thanks!!

Hardr0ck68

P.S. how do i become part of the wang club, i wanna be hardwang68!!!

SirOssis
09-09-2002, 08:19 PM
I did a 3-man on my own. Had a few max's finished 5/8 and missed finals by a flag pull... don't think I'd try a 5-man like that though.

hardr0ck68
09-10-2002, 02:39 PM
lol, no im just lookin for some good one on one tournies, im not lookin to handicap myself 2 or more players :p just play some paintball and have some fun since im from a cow town and everyone that plays at college would rather buy a case of red dog than a case of paint im just gonna go it alone. still lookin for good top gun or one on one tournies :D

dnm5d
09-11-2002, 12:36 AM
http://www.toledoindoorpaintball.com/Top%20Gun.asp