PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball lost and found

wyn1370
09-10-2002, 09:16 AM
When I got home I seemed to be missing a few things.
Yellow t-shirt w/ black stripe (looks like a charlie brown shirt, with a balls out logo on the back)
Black JT hat (I think manike snagged it, but he keeps saying he didn't:confused: )

Mossman
09-10-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370
Black JT hat (I think manike snagged it, but he keeps saying he didn't:confused: )

LOL! Untrustworthy brits....

Anyhow, bump for you, good luck finding yer stuff

wyn1370
09-11-2002, 07:33 AM
ok I'm not too worried about the hat, but that was my lucky paintball shirt.
Anyone, anyone, buller...

Potatoboy
09-11-2002, 12:14 PM
*gasp*

Wyn won't be Wyn without that shirt!

Riotz
09-11-2002, 03:41 PM
Up for wyn.

wyn1370
09-16-2002, 12:33 PM
still looking for stuff. tempted to offer reward for the shirt.

manike
09-16-2002, 12:38 PM
I'm sorry about the shirt :(

But the hat is definitely mine. I went out with one, and now that I am back I still only have one... so it's mine :)

Guys the shirt had been in my bag and I put it on top of the drinks cooler thing that was there with coolade in, for Wyn to see and pick up (oops).

Who's was the cooler? Did they see the shirt when they moved it? Maybe they even still have it?

manike (bored to be back in UK)

wyn1370
09-16-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by manike
Guys the shirt had been in my bag and I put it on top of the drinks cooler thing that was there with coolade in, for Wyn to see and pick up (oops).American translation: he means the large orange gatorade cooler.

Don't worry about it, not your fault. I'm the one who threw it in your bag when you wheren't looking. Figured if I had to play pod monkey, then I'd use your bag for storage.

manike
09-16-2002, 12:52 PM
I still feel bad. :(

Are you going to the World Cup?

Since you were such a good pod bia... errr Pod Monkey ;) I'll hook you up with a few items to make up for your loss.

manike

magman007
09-16-2002, 12:54 PM
well, wyn, im sorry about the shirt, can i buy you a new one? like no joke, i still owe you for that splatterfactor tape! if not, well, im sorry.....

Also, i love the translation!

As for hats, why would you want a jt one, dont you like those swanky green kakhi agd ones;)

wel, i hope you get your stuff replaced, good luck!

wyn1370
09-16-2002, 12:58 PM
No WC for me. Make up for my loss? Figure I owe at least that much for fixing my extreme.
(To those who do not know, manike fixed my extreme on friday night so I could use it for the game on saturday. It's a long story, but to make it short, if it wasn't for manike, I'd probably have returned my extreme and sworn off AGD products for good.)

synreal
09-16-2002, 01:00 PM
http://www.emerchandise.com/product/TSPEA0107/s.uoBpJkce

http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/PEA/pdTSPEA0107.gif

it is a whopping $17.95 to get a new one you know ;)

wyn1370
09-16-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by magman007
well, wyn, im sorry about the shirt, can i buy you a new one? like no joke, i still owe you for that splatterfactor tape! if not, well, im sorry.....
As for hats, why would you want a jt one, dont you like those swanky green kakhi agd ones;)
(EDIT)Well it was my lucky shirt, I've worn it everyday I play for the past 6 years. New one wouldn't be the same. (EDIT 2) The original was made by some old skater company I think. On the back it had a Ballz Out logo.
Yes I do wear the AGD one all the time, but I need something that can get messed up while playing.

magman007
09-16-2002, 01:08 PM
yea, i know the feeling, i have an agd hat for playing, another one for wearing, and i dont know why i have this warped sports one here..... I also know the feeling about the shirt. MAybe its time you graduate to a wang force shirt?

Also, i totally dig that shirt, its totaly charlie brown! "Why Bother" lol that is a cool shirt, i might have to get one for my self!

Riotz
09-16-2002, 02:46 PM
The cooler was gambit's. PM him and see if he saw it.

There was allot of garbage and stuff left over there.

I found something at the AO tables, I don't want to say what it is because then someone will say "oh that's mine". So if someone is missing something, let me know and I'll tell you if that's what I found.

datapimp69
09-16-2002, 09:52 PM
i didnt see the shirt, but

i think i have your mask bag ? or fred's ?

i have one now, let me know

wyn1370
09-17-2002, 07:29 AM
yep that's my mask bag. Lost in the shuffle after the pump tourney.

cphilip
09-17-2002, 07:40 AM
Riotz, Simon was trying to reach you on chat about something he lost.

Riotz
09-17-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Riotz, Simon was trying to reach you on chat about something he lost. I know, I got back to him. Thanks.