09-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
i have a few questions.

what exactly does a retro valve do?

what exactly does the lvl 10 do?

what does a warp feed do?

can a lvl 10 be used with a retro?

thanks ahead for all the help.

Retro Valve- a faster recharging valve that runs solely on HPA. Has a reactive trigger due to the redesigned airflow.

Level 10- a new modification that slows the bolt travel down for the first part of the stroke, allowing the ball to completely feed into the breech. If the ball is not fed completely, it releases the pressure behind it, resets itself and is ready to fire on the next shot. Done with a new bolt, powertube tip and a few o-rings.

Warp Feed- takes the hopper from the top of the gun and relocates it to the sides. Allows for constant feeding, including upside down for a limited # of shots (whatever is in the feed stack)

Level 10 & retro- Level 10 is designed to work with any and all 'mag models.

*EDIT*--
For further information on these topics, hit a search on the top of the forums, as well as www.airgun.com.

Cliffio
09-10-2002, 02:49 PM
retro- fastest recharge rate of ANY valve on the market to date

LX- low impact bolt kit, reduces bolt pressure on each ball, i dont know the full details of lx but lots of people do, im not the mag person here

Warp- lowers your hopper out of reach of oncomming paintballs, also allows for faster feedrates, and keeps a tube of balls ready to be shot instead of the normal 3 or 4

yup, lx can be used with a retro

welcome to ao!

Cliff

Cliffio
09-10-2002, 02:50 PM
darn you daysping, i thought i was gonna help all the mag folk out, and look what happens

but my answers werent really that extensive since my knowledge is rather limited on mags

oh well

Cliff

yupthatsme- where are you from in illinois?

Dayspring
09-10-2002, 02:52 PM
Gotta be quick on the draw. And you have to be as bored at work as I am. ;)

Originally posted by Cliffio
darn you daysping, i thought i was gonna help all the mag folk out, and look what happens

but my answers werent really that extensive since my knowledge is rather limited on mags

oh well

Cliff

yeahthatsme
09-10-2002, 02:56 PM
cliff: the south part.....

both of you: thanks a ton. i love this place. very nice people. now i just need the money for all the parts.....

Cliffio
09-10-2002, 02:57 PM
yeahthatsme- me too, where you play?

just curious

anywhere near st. louis?

Cliff

yeahthatsme
09-10-2002, 03:01 PM
nah, i'm like 2 hours away from louis.

TRIAD
09-10-2002, 03:02 PM

cphilip
09-10-2002, 03:05 PM
You can search, as has been pointed out, and spend endless hours on these very subjects! And worth it too.

Welcome to AO!

yeahthatsme
09-10-2002, 06:58 PM
ok thanks everybody!!!

also thanks for the welcome. your some cool people.