PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed a boo-yaah frame or hyperframe

56kSomeGuy
09-10-2002, 04:10 PM
Ok I just got a level 10 mod and some how my warp isn't feeling the vibration as much as befor so it does not spin every time I shoot. I tried to turn the sensitivity up but does not help at all. All I can think of now to fix this problem is to intellifeed my boo-yaah to my warp. I searched the forms but no real answers some ppl say they have done it to their hyperframes but give no instructions on how to do this. Since the two frames are almost about the same on the inside if anyone who has done this to their hyperframe please tell me how you did it. Thanks

Blazingace
09-10-2002, 08:50 PM
It depends on how good you are with some small screwdrivers and a soldering iron. The micro switch it the place to go for this or the solenoid. The point is to have the connection made in the warp fo it to spin. Since the warp is set up to accept the intelli connection you can hook it up to the microswitch in the E-frame like it is in the Intelliframe. In the Hyperframe there are 3 posts on the switch. 2 are hot and one is common. I believe that you can hook one wire to the open hot side and one wire to the common and that will work the warp. This will make the connection in the warp like a switch in a intelliframe would. I know that this might be confusing so write me if you need anything clarified.

cougar20th
09-11-2002, 04:52 PM
i tryed this with my mako elcd and can get the hopper to spin but when i do i either lose the lcd when not shotting or when shotting. needless to say its not getting connected until i figure it out. any suggestions or pictures of how you did it?

hostage
12-18-2002, 07:42 PM
I know this is out of date, but I have intellified my boo-yaah. I run a 9.6v battery and i connected the microswitch to the warp. Make sure you have the write wire you might have crossed the wires over somewhere.
-Doron