PDA

View Full Version : Online Registration Problems

AGD-OfficeGal
09-10-2002, 04:19 PM
The Online Warranty Registration form at Airgun.com is now working again, but if you registered any time between the middle of the night on September 5/6 to now (I said August before, didn't I!!! It was September 5/6, not August), I didn't get it, so you need to register again.

Marcia
the Harried AGD Office Gal

Will Wood
09-10-2002, 04:24 PM
Ah, yes. Thank you. I was just about to post up that I had not recieved a reply yet.

AGD-OfficeGal
09-11-2002, 09:13 AM
Replies may still not be working. I have no idea why - my computer is set to autorespond to every registration received, and when I check sent mail, the replies are all there - yet people consistently report not receiving the confirmation (some DO get them).

Next week I'll have our network guy look into this, but for now, do not expect a reply. However, if you registered between 9/6 and yesterday, again, it did not go through and needs to be resubmitted.

Marcia

rikkter
09-11-2002, 07:12 PM
oh so we ARE suppose to get something. i registered mine couple months ago and didn't recieve a email
should i re-register or what to make sure you got it?

AGD-OfficeGal
09-13-2002, 08:57 AM
If you didn't get any errors, assume I got it. As I said, for a long time there has been a problem with the autoresponder emails not getting to the recipient, and I have no clue why. During testing a couple of days ago with Rich at Delaware, he received not a single reply to the test registrations he submitted, even though my computer shows the registrations were received and the replies were sent.

:confused: Marcia

wyn1370
09-13-2002, 09:01 AM
Is there a way to check if our registration went through?

AGD-OfficeGal
09-17-2002, 09:42 AM
As I said, if you didn't get an error message when you submitted the form, assume it went through, whether you received an acknowledgment or not.

If you're REALLY paranoid, you can email me at office@airgun.com. What I need to know to find your registration is the email address you gave in the form.

But if you're not REALLY paranoid, please just assume I got it.

Marcia