PDA

View Full Version : Paintballing in North Dallas

RexTheKing
09-11-2002, 01:10 PM
I just moved to Dallas (ehhh technicaly Richardson) and havent visited any fields yet. I went to a store to buy a HP piston and the [edit] didnt sell mag parts ARGH! (back on topic) where are the best fields in/around Dallas?

Thanks

ben_JD
09-11-2002, 01:26 PM
Rex,

The best fields in North Dallas are not in North Dallas, they are in Hurst and other parts of the Mid-cities. I think that Mid-cities paintball is the best all-round field in the DFW area, though it is a little jaunt from you. PM me and I can get you directions. It's the only field I play at regularly.

If you went to the paitnball store on the West side of Central Expressway in Plano, then you went to the Metroplex's worst paintball store (IMO). Again, the best store is in Euless and it is called Paintball and More (817.282.3636 - ask for Erick).

RexTheKing
09-11-2002, 02:07 PM
wow, excelent info :).
Yeah, that is the [edit] store i went too. expensive as [edit] and nothing in stock. Atleast the guys who work there know -somthing- tho :P.

Im used to drivein to fields since i lived in the very center of Houston before (1+ hr to any field).

edit: Hurst doesnt look that far... i drove to arlington in about 45 mins yesterday....

rjvemt1
09-11-2002, 06:24 PM
be sure to keep an eye out for our texas ao meets. i think the next one will be in houston some time in october!

RexTheKing
09-11-2002, 08:38 PM
w00t im going, where do u find out aboutem?

TXStorm
09-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Texas AO Meet threads are posted when one is decided upon, keep your eye out for a Houston one coming up soon.(Then another Dallas after that)

I have played at almost all DFW fields and my personal favorite is Double D Ranch in Mesquite. It is my homefield because it just plain rocks. The prices and people there are great. Texas Havok practices there almost every weekend and Texas Storm goes there every once in a while, they're all nice guys.

And as for stores... my favorite is Paintball and More in Euless, they have got decent prices and some really nice guys there. But Paintball Pro(its about 4 minutes away from pball and more)has better paint prices.

I live in Grand Prairie which is just next to Arlington. I and about 3 other people from AO go to Double D about twice a month so maybe we could meet you there one time and play a couple games together.

And a word of advice since you are new- Watch the language. Talking like that will get you in trouble rather quickly around here.