PDA

View Full Version : General Problems

Bluntman
09-11-2002, 02:22 PM
I haven't used my gun in awhile and now that I have it's been constantly double firing and leaking down the barrel. A friend told me that it was the pt spacer, which I knew it wasn't but changed anyway and it's still having the same problems. Does anyone have any ideas?

PyRo
09-11-2002, 03:09 PM
By double fireing do you mean fireing twice, or shooting 2 balls in the same shot. Does the leak down the barrel stop if you hold back the trigger? If it does check your on-off o-rings. If it doesn't, then check your PT o-ring, and it cuold be a spacer, what size did you go from and change to?

Bluntman
09-11-2002, 03:34 PM
I had the smallest pt spacer in and I just started going up, and I ran out of air half way through but it wasn't getting any better. And by double firing I mean the gun would cycle twice real quick. There was no paint in it but I know that I would've chopped if there was.

Doobie
09-11-2002, 05:23 PM
The double fire could be from a weak bolt spring. It may not be pushing the bolt back hard enough for it to engage the sear.

PyRo
09-11-2002, 06:48 PM
Doobies got a point. Make sure the bolt spring goes over the tip of the bolt. If it doesn't replace it, don't streach it. It could also be a worn bolt/sear.