PDA

View Full Version : dougnut orgy?!?!? Bah...paint orgy!

Will Wood
09-11-2002, 04:10 PM
100 balls counted out. when we say GO you have to break them in your MOUTH and spit them out (swallowing opional not recommended) in front of you. you can pick your unbroken balls back up off the ground to break them if you want. you tell us when you are done. Every unbroken ball on the ground in your pile will result in a 5 second time penalty being assessed. Simply the fastes Time wins.

There is no charge for this event, except that you be a player for that day of play.

Btw you get a free drink afterwards to help wash out that taste we all love so much - paint in the mouth -

Brand hasnt been decided this year for the eats - hmmm Proball? PMI EVIL ALLSTAR? any other good and nasty Paint fills you can think of - NO NOT Polar ice, it didnt taste bad enough last year.

Well since we are discussing it let's set the prize shall we -

1 Tippmann A-5
1 Olive Spectra thermal Mask
1 20 oz. tank
basic plug, squeegee etc.
and 1 case of Severe Terra / Mettalic Paint
Retail through that is roughly - $490.56 inc. tax

We ask for a minimum of 10 participants to at least attempt the contest, in order to make it deserving of this prize.

BTW---Kirt from Rogue is doing this, not me. Haloween Game Day.

A pic from last year :
http://www.mrpl.org/discus/messages/53/792.jpg

Mango
09-11-2002, 07:43 PM
Wow! sounds like a wicked contest!

magman007
09-11-2002, 07:52 PM
hmmm, well bad paint is BE striaght up... are you doing it like the WRG whte the hoppers on top of poles? if so, cna i use a halo and a warp feed? lol great fun, i tried one once, did pretty good too!

SlipknotX556
09-11-2002, 08:00 PM
I want flavored paintballs, if I had some of them, id do it.

Koosh
09-11-2002, 09:35 PM
if you want some bad paint to be eating, try some of the TC Venom's... Not only do they taste horrible, but the fill is NASTY thick (at least the last time I used them, about 5 months ago). Seriosly though, the fill looks like that Easy-Cheese stuff if you get it in orange. After about 5 balls of that, I don't see how you could take anymore...

Will Wood
09-12-2002, 07:19 AM
Yes I can't wait for this. I've already got my stragety planned and everything. I will win this! MWhahaha

Wc Keep
09-12-2002, 07:23 AM
i got it great american banana scented paint. not only will they be covered in yellow paint but they will also smell like bananas the rest of the day.

Thordic
09-12-2002, 08:08 AM
Polar Ice doesn't taste too bad...

Team Colors isn't very bad either...

RPS All Star made me gag a little. It was pretty nasty.

I wish this contest was closer to me though :)

Dayspring
09-12-2002, 09:17 AM
Coming from the guy who drinks barrel water... :D

Originally posted by Thordic
Polar Ice doesn't taste too bad...

Team Colors isn't very bad either...

RPS All Star made me gag a little. It was pretty nasty.

I wish this contest was closer to me though :)

Thordic
09-12-2002, 09:39 AM
That barrel water picture was with...

Polar Ice!

Which doesn't taste too bad...