PDA

View Full Version : i need help with a barrel

dtm
09-11-2002, 05:40 PM
im a little mixed between getting a freak and a dye ultralight for my rt. either one i get i want to get in 10 inch and i want to know what one i should get. i do do a lot of tournys so im just wondering. thanks a lot!

:confused:

Skoad
09-11-2002, 05:45 PM
warning a freak 10 inch will be longer than 10 inches :) may be closer to 11-12 inches

boomerfoxtrot
09-11-2002, 05:53 PM
get the Freak.

If you are in a tourny that has different paint then normal, it might not match the Dye. If you get the freak, then you don't have to worry about what paint is being used on the feilds.

magman007
09-11-2002, 08:15 PM
boomer, thats a really nice sig image, but can you please trim it down? its way over the limit. IM on dsl and its killing me

SlipknotX556
09-11-2002, 08:20 PM
Go with a boomer, they are very nice.

Also boomerfoxtrot here you go. The huge pic kills 56k people, DSL people.

1stdeadeye
09-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Let BoomerFoxTrot keep his sig today. He can change it later. It may inconvience some of us a little bit, but it is worth the wait.

I think it is a great tribute. One day won't hurt!

HoppysMag
09-11-2002, 08:29 PM
i agree with deadeye let him keep it today...

boomerfoxtrot
09-11-2002, 09:51 PM
it's 11pm here... and I'm about to head to bed.. so I'm going to change the sig back...

magman007
09-11-2002, 10:07 PM
hey, i wasnt saying he had to change it, i was just saying it took alot to get it to go. It is a great sig, and boomer thanx for changing it back.

I knowall about to day, i gave 3 speaches and an interview about this day to day, the intereview was even in spanish...... dont treat me like because it is the 1 year aniversary of the darkest day in history, that because i ask some one to trim their sig down (thanx slippy btw) that happens to commemorate the heros, that im a bad person, thats what it felt like, i diunno why, but it felt like a personal attack on me

Slapp
09-11-2002, 10:12 PM
DTM,

I'd go with the freak so you always have the right barrel for various paint diameters. Just size the inserts so the fit isn't too tight and you will have very good results. Freak set ups for Mags do have some more length to them end to end than the stated length (about 1.5 inches more).

If you go with a boomstick, a larger bore will tend to be more forgiving for you but less gas efficient with small bore paint.

1stdeadeye
09-12-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by magman007
hey, i wasnt saying he had to change it, i was just saying it took alot to get it to go. It is a great sig, and boomer thanx for changing it back.

I knowall about to day, i gave 3 speaches and an interview about this day to day, the intereview was even in spanish...... dont treat me like because it is the 1 year aniversary of the darkest day in history, that because i ask some one to trim their sig down (thanx slippy btw) that happens to commemorate the heros, that im a bad person, thats what it felt like, i diunno why, but it felt like a personal attack on me

I Pmed you!;)

darklord
09-12-2002, 04:29 PM
well I just play woodsball and a J&J ceramic or a Custom Products barrel would suit me well, boomsticks are decent if you have the cash... haven't tried a freak but heard they are good.