PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed and Freak Probs

ratmage
09-11-2002, 06:19 PM
Hello all. I am using an Emag with a warp feed and freak barrel system. The problem I appear to be having is that the freak barrel back only has a single plastic ball detent whereas the stock barrel has two. I have been having problems with the warp partially feeding a second ball after it has already dropped a ball into the barrel and then my gun won't fire due to my Level 10 (which is good). I would like to use my freak system but I am unsure how I can resolve this issue. Any thoughts? Anyone having a similar problem?:confused:

PyRo
09-11-2002, 07:00 PM
Maybie turning down the dwell time would help? How far does the wheel turn every shot?

FrAuStY
09-12-2002, 04:48 PM
That or lube the warp discs with some gun oil or a broken paintball. OOOrrr....sell me your freak and go buy a different barrel ;)

PyRo
09-12-2002, 07:47 PM
No, give me your freak, and ill give you a stock barrel with 2 nubbins. Good deal. :)
Yeah, lube the warp, and if the paint is a really tight fit, you can make a spacer to make it a bit wider.

cphilip
09-13-2002, 03:18 PM
Your dwell is running too long. Should only run 1/4 turn each impuse. I had one so strong it would push the Power feed plug out! Once the slip discs got slippery and I turned it down on the dwell time it was all better.

ratmage
10-01-2002, 11:44 AM
Thanks all. I turned the dwell down and it is rocking now. I appreciate the input.

crazyray
10-07-2002, 12:07 AM
Maybe i got lucky or something but i have a freak barrel as well and mine has 2 ball detents. Mines also a centerfeed too.