PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Has Noticed This About Butterfingers?

BTAutoMag
09-11-2002, 08:14 PM
i'm beginning to this that butterfingers is a pyro at heart. although he hasnt done anything with flames (unless i'm missing something) i've noticed that...

a) he has blown a hole in his shed with a potatoe gun that looks like it's illegal in 23 states.

b)he is the only one i know of who has accualy rigged his emag to fire at 30bps (unless there's someone i missed)

c) he's rigged his RT some how (he wont tell us, which worries me more) that it goes full auto at what sounds like 17bps or somewhere around there

is there anything else i'm missing:)

71 LS6
09-11-2002, 08:17 PM
I don't know if you're missing anything, but I agree

magman007
09-11-2002, 08:29 PM
hmmm id like to see this potato gun...... tryign to design one and with a little o butters imput, i think i could out do his!

BTAutoMag
09-11-2002, 08:44 PM
do a search for "oh my gawd" and look for butterfingers name

BTAutoMag
09-11-2002, 08:54 PM
or you can just click the link

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22668

Thordic
09-11-2002, 09:14 PM
Hehe, Butter's design rules. I have two of them :)

BTAutoMag
09-11-2002, 09:23 PM
which two?

CRiZO
09-11-2002, 09:30 PM
What about him stickin his finger in his mag, and taking a picture just to end the myth about the titanium rod cutting bolt. (during the lvl 10 pre-release craze)

magman007
09-11-2002, 10:14 PM
yes, i will soon own one, i sent the link to my dad in the states, and hees one of those, hey look something new to do, lets do it, make it better, ang go overboard with it type of guys..... so i figure by the time hees done (in about 2 months) il be able to recieve potatos in chile..... i mean, my dad goes all out, like no other, he spent 400 dollars on that home annodizing project we did....and i told him, that for the money we were going to spend we could have sent it out ahd had it done...well he just started rambling on about annodes and cathodes and acid solutions....so here we are today!

i mean you guys should see the butterfly net this man made! it has a four foot aluminim handle, with a quarterinch thich hoop and nice fine micro mesh....you should see the bug box he built! omg does he go over board! lol gotta love parents like that dont you?