PDA

View Full Version : TOM KAYE's "gratitude points" follow-up.

guntek118
09-11-2002, 10:14 PM
hey yall'
it's me "tek" from team: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.about 2 weeks ago i posted "gratitude points to TOM KAYE". i was one who was converted from "warp" hater to a "lover", well everything i posted was sincere and i truley believed in the "warp-feeds" attributions on the battle-field. i remember saying that we had a "tourney" coming up on the 8th. at "Appocolypse" paintball. we've won there twice before and we damned near did it again.

*******FINAL RESULTS*******
TEAM: DIVISION (1st.place).
TEAM: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE (2nd.place).
TEAM: ABSOLUTE (3rd.place)

the first half of the day (first four games)we steam-rolled everyone,after lunch we encountered difficulties. blatent "wiping",misscomunications,ref misshaps,ect.still in all we were the team to beat.primarilly a three-man "tourney" team we are ready to refine our 5 and 10 man "hit-squad". again, i feel we owe this to TOM and "AIRGUN DESIGNS".

NOTE: I'M SUBMITTING A PHOTO OF THE "DOOMS-DAY" MACHINE WICH 98% OF MY TEAM SHOOTS. ALL PRETTY MUCH IDENTICAL.notice the "9-0clock" breech/feed-tube conversion, with it you have no obstruction of your field of view.looking over the top of your gun is the best.you see the entire field.

thank's TOM.

magking1971
09-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Awesome job guntek118!!
Sweet setup BTW!!

AGD
09-11-2002, 11:46 PM
Thanks and congrats on the 2nd place finish!!

AGD

BTAutoMag
09-12-2002, 07:37 AM
wow i would have never thought to raise the hopper like that. good job

Mango
09-12-2002, 10:17 AM
Congrats!! :D