PDA

View Full Version : Seattle paintball?

Magaholic
09-12-2002, 12:32 PM
Hello,

I'm taking a trip to Seattle and I may have an opportunity to play a little paintball while I'm over there, provided I can actually find a place to play. Is anyone on here from Seattle or the surrounding area? Are there any decent places to play in Seattle? I figure a large city like that should have at least some place for paintball.

Thanks

dmonahan
09-12-2002, 01:23 PM
There is a field in Port Orchard. It's called Paradise Paintball. I can not find a link or phone # but if you go the the Pan-Am site and look under the schedule for Seattle there are directions to the field.

www.panamcircuit.com

RetroEclipseMan
09-12-2002, 02:36 PM
Other than Paradise I would have to recomend Splatt-Attack. It's not as big but the fields are good and the staff is just as good not to mention it's only 25 minutes south of Seattle where Paradise Paintball is about 45minutes to an hour away. Their site is www.splatattackonline.com.

FooTemps
09-12-2002, 04:49 PM
Hey! I'm located in seattle! So is joeyjoe...

I reccomend going to splat attack, I haven't been to KC crusaders but i've heard it was good.

joeyjoe367
09-12-2002, 05:00 PM
go to splat-attack. they have the best refs for walk-on in washington.

never been to KC crusaders, but I hear it's not BYOP

Magaholic
09-12-2002, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the info! If I can get the time, I'll probably check Splatt Attack out...

RetroEclipseMan
09-12-2002, 05:24 PM
I haven't been to KC's either but it is FPo which sucks because their prices are ridiculous compaired to splatt-attacks. Whatever you do stay away from Hole-In-The-Wall. The fields are ok but the refs are big jerks.

Hey, Joey and Foo Temps we should try and set up an AO meet at splatt-attack or something. Not anything official but just meet up and play some walk-ons.

FooTemps
09-12-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by RetroEclipseMan
I haven't been to KC's either but it is FPo which sucks because their prices are ridiculous compaired to splatt-attacks. Whatever you do stay away from Hole-In-The-Wall. The fields are ok but the refs are big jerks.

Hey, Joey and Foo Temps we should try and set up an AO meet at splatt-attack or something. Not anything official but just meet up and play some walk-ons.

I'm still looking for a place with sup air/hyperball... i don't want to go to stp... you know of any places?

RetroEclipseMan
09-12-2002, 06:37 PM
I heard that KC's has a sup air field but that was a while ago and i don't know if it's still up but since i live in renton the drive is about the same so I'd rather check out STP. I would think that Paradise Paintball has some hyperball fields and some sup air since it's holding the Pan Am but I would have to check.

Cristobal
09-13-2002, 12:26 PM
Has anyone ever been to STP paintball in Snohomish? I saw them listed on paintbal nw's site (http://mortonwebdesign.com/PaintballNWFields.htm) I was thinking that the next time I'm in the Seattle area I might try and check them out.

joeyjoe367
09-13-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Cristobal
Has anyone ever been to STP paintball in Snohomish? I saw them listed on paintbal nw's site (http://mortonwebdesign.com/PaintballNWFields.htm) I was thinking that the next time I'm in the Seattle area I might try and check them out.

Last time I went out for paintball, i tried out STP, and to tell you the truth, i was somewhat disgusted. I went on a saturday, and their sup-air wasn't up. They mentioned something about a tourny in oregon, i think it might have been ballapalooza, but not sure.

they have 1 "woods" field which isn't really woods. The Refs absolutly SUCK.

I got called out at least 2x that day because i "bunkered" (well, from about 20 ft away) guys and they'd shoot me after they'd been shot, and the refs (who watched the whole thing) would 'still call me out.

It wasn't a difficult call either.

That, and it takes a 1/2 hour to get a paintcheck, and they don't know how to tell the differance between a hit and splatter.

I'll try STP one more time, but when Sup-Air is up. If the refs show the same kind of "skill" I'm never going back.

RetroEclipseMan
09-13-2002, 03:03 PM
Hey Joey you wanna meet up and play at splat-attack next weekend?I'll be down there with some other guys as well trying to get ready for the upcoming tourny there hopefully.

joeyjoe367
09-13-2002, 03:13 PM
if you want to wait 'till the 28th, which is next-next weekend, Foo and I are already planning something. nothing big, just meet up and play walk-on together.

FooTemps
09-13-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by joeyjoe367
if you want to wait 'till the 28th, which is next-next weekend, Foo and I are already planning something. nothing big, just meet up and play walk-on together.

we should get all the AOers to go! That way I can say I've met more than one AO person. Joe, give me a ride...

RetroEclipseMan
09-14-2002, 12:42 PM
I think that i may just make a new thread to get an AO mini-meet going that day or something. Just everyone show up and play walkons. nothing official or anything.

jwa158
09-14-2002, 01:04 PM
have any of you guys heard of aces high paintball? it's located in graham.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-14-2002, 01:34 PM
there is one field i always see on the side of the highway when i go to seattle to visit my cousins (going to and from the airport) I think the last time i saw it there was a big green tarp thing set-up for people to put their stuff under, I've always wanted to check it out but never figured out the name. I think it also had a big yellow sign out front that just said Paintball, I don't remeber b/c its been almost a year now since ive visited

COG0258
09-14-2002, 02:29 PM
That field would be port splat. It is a single small field set up like a town. You have to rent a marker and paint is way expensive. It's a good place to take friends that have never been paintballing to get them hooked. Prices are high and reffing is not good.

Splat attack is the place to go, they have good reffing and a great bunch of regulars

Aranarth
09-15-2002, 03:59 PM
Paradise had a sup-air setup about a year ago. Pretty sure they still have it, but haven't been going there much.
May try to show up at your guys' splatt gtg, if work scheduling allows.
-AranarthX

joeyjoe367
09-15-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by jwa158
have any of you guys heard of aces high paintball? it's located in graham.

I know of the store, but I didn't know they had a field.

Where's Paradise PB? Isn't that quite a bit more down south? I'd be up for checkin' that out with some AO'ers sometime, perhaps after this mini-meet.