PDA

View Full Version : Retro Valve

magman550
09-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Need help here ??
I want to buy the retro valve for my 68 mag
is it worth the money ??? My mag is new but I do see the drop down in air pressure when I am really flying the paint.... I use air and want to know if it is worth the money or should I have gotten an impulse like my son..... Any help on this would be appreciated. :confused:

PyRo
09-12-2002, 07:44 PM
A retro will definatley solve your shootdown problem. It is the fastest charging valve on the market, so it is cablable of shooting faster than the impy. Plus it has the reactive trigger which can help you to fire faster. Are you sure that you are fully pulling/releasing the trigger? Not doing so will cause shootdown.

BajaBoy
09-13-2002, 05:29 PM
uh the retro is deff a great upgrade.. and i think its just plane fun to shoot with

magman550
09-13-2002, 10:15 PM
I am not short stroking the trigger pull. I think I will get the Retro valve, I have the benchmark double trigger on it also, I kinda of like it. If I would of known of the intellaframe from AGD I would of got that instead of the benchmark.. Live and learn. Thanks for the reply's back.

petefol
09-14-2002, 12:46 PM
the rt valve will make you trigger reactive so that each time you pull the trigger it will be pushed back into firing position, enabling you to shoot faster.