PDA

View Full Version : Here is my cocker... what do you guys think?

Koosh
09-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Here it is, in all it's glory. Would you guys mind doing an appraisal type thing with this? or is it the wrong forum? PBnation and PBcity always seem to not want to upload pics, but AO always works... just like the mags....

Anywhoo, here are the specs:

AKA VLM Mini-Length Milled body, its VF as well...
AKA Hammer
AKA Mini-Straight Pump Arm
Shocktech RAT 3:16 Valve
Black Race Frame
Silver Macdev Gladiator Reg
Chrome STO Ram
Chrome Palmer Micro-Rock reg
Chrome Psychoballistics Dropforward
14" J&J 2-piece
12" Dye Stainless
Shocktech Beavertail
Maddman Springs
Black Dye Stickies...
Mystery Bolt... I bought the body used, and this bolt came with it. I don't know what kind it is, or who makes it, just that it works really well! I might post some pics of it later.

Enough extra parts to almost build another cocker ;) Well, maybe not that many, but I have EVERY O-Ring needed for the gun, along with pretty much every spring.

I know it doesnt make much sense to ask this on a MAG board, but I am considering selling/trading it for an E-mag/Extreem. But lets only think in Cash values for the moment.

I was hoping for 1000-1050, is that too much?

Koosh
09-12-2002, 10:33 PM
another pic, sorry for the blurryness, but I'll get some better ones up later...

puckmaster
09-12-2002, 10:37 PM
Thats pretty cool lookin. I would ask $900-$1000. No problem in trading it for an e-mag, but I dont think anybody will trade there Extreme for ANYTHING. but if I had the money, i'd buy it.

Koosh
09-12-2002, 10:38 PM
yeah, I figured that... I had an E-Mag before this gun, and well... I am starting to yearn for it again....

Hehe... yearn is a funny word...

Gitaroo Man
09-12-2002, 11:12 PM
pretty sweet dude

Koosh
09-12-2002, 11:18 PM
I got another question for ya, How do you turn this autococker, into the one I posted previosly?

Easy

You throw $1000 at it!

I think the only parts I am still using from that gun to this one is the Micro-rock reg, cocking rod, and the barrel every now and then... I wish I would have just kept all the parts, instead of selling them as soon as I got a new one... I could literally have an entire gun here... meh...