PDA

View Full Version : This True!

confedman75
09-12-2002, 11:14 PM
I am not kidding what so ever you wont beleive me but thats your decision!

I was lazying around playing videa games, eating, ect. when Out of no where in REAL LIFE i heard this scream! i looked out the window and saw a guy in a black ski mask beating a person on the ground with a baseball bat. I ran to the phone called 911 and reported it and hung up the phone then the stupid side of me took over i got my trusty ol` Tippy out gassed her up put in some paintballs opened the window and yelled "hey you, stop!" and gave him/her hell. I hit the beater about 7 times until the person split. and accidently hit the person on the gorund twice! the police came about 20 seconds after he/she took off i came outside (left my gun inside)and walked over to the police and sayed i called the cops right then the ambulance got there and started a feild check up or something on the poor person the cops starting fill out a report while the other asked me question. they were about to give me a ticket for vandalism(those pigs![for shooting the street]) when a paramedic sayed if you didnt shoot at the assulter within two or three more hits the person would have been dead! so the cops ripped up the ticket finished all the paper work and left. WOW what an exciting night and to think i save some ones life today it kinda makes me feel like a hero i will never forget this night!

venturesomerite
09-12-2002, 11:23 PM
good story, happy ending. envolves paintball... give it a 10...plus it want long...11!!!
yeah, vandalism, with biodegratable lotion in balls...

FactsOfLife
09-12-2002, 11:23 PM
shoulda cranked up the velocity....:D

nice goin man!

confedman75
09-12-2002, 11:28 PM
i did:D my gun can shoot 670? f.p.s. before the balls go crazy the guy on the ground had a crazy welt! get a ruler find 3.5 inches and that is about the diameter of his/her welt that was visible. i shot him(remeber it was accidental) right below the esophugus on the one wide bone and one on his leg.( he/she was wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt)

RTrampage
09-13-2002, 04:45 PM
Im glad to see there are still people out there who help other people, it always amazes me that stuff like that happens and nobody helps.

good job

RetroEclipseMan
09-13-2002, 05:13 PM
I can't believe the cops would even consider righting you ticket for that. If it wasn't for you then that person might have died. It's because of cops like that that make people not want to help out others. My friend was almost arrested for trying to break up a fight between two guys. They said that he shouldn't have gotten into it which is totally bs cause you never know what can happen.

rhetor22
09-13-2002, 05:20 PM
jeez, you've gained my respect.

If it were me though, i'd walk outside and shoot the guy from 10 feet away, or just beat him down with my co2 tank.

I don't like mean people.

Good job man, you saved a life.

cris8762
09-13-2002, 05:26 PM
man..i'd go find the keys do my dad's gun locker and break out the browning 9mm.....i wouldnt actually shoot the guy..just detain him until the cops got here......well.....maybe i'd shot him in the leg so he wouldnt run away

but still good job man....i hope they catch that ******* with the baseball bat

TooDamnSweet
09-13-2002, 05:38 PM
Very kewl of you to help out like that Confedman!!! WTG!!! I can't believe the police officers were gonna give you a ticket for that!!!

I'm glad that everything turnned out okay.

confedman75
09-13-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by rhetor22
jeez, you've gained my respect.

If it were me though, i'd walk outside and shoot the guy from 10 feet away, or just beat him down with my co2 tank.
well what if he turned around and beat you down? ive been shot by a paintball at full velocity and its not that bad when you have your adrenaline pumping hard! i mean hard!

Python14
09-13-2002, 07:00 PM
hahaha so cool!

This oughta give you a good reason to get a mag, all 9 shots would have hit, the same spot too.

Good Job, become a police officer now.

confedman75
09-13-2002, 08:22 PM
lol and my backup gun would be a tippmann paintball marker!

TransMan
09-13-2002, 08:28 PM
Man thats awsome but i think i may have had to break out the Mossberg that would detain him ;)

paintbattler
09-13-2002, 09:19 PM
MAN..u were in the right place at the right time..when my mom brings up the subject of ppl robbing us, i always say ill just shoot them with my paintball gun..then she said (sorry for this but it a quote so dont get mad :D ) "if shoot the damn guy, it will only piss him off more"
..but wouldnt u think if u shoot them at 400+ fps and right in the face that it would hurt just a tiny bit?

-Jôker-
09-13-2002, 11:05 PM
dude thats awesome!1 ive alwayswanted to kick some crook...rapists etc butt!!! ;)

magsRus
09-14-2002, 12:11 AM
thats probaly the best reason for using paintball guns in the wrong way

shartley
09-14-2002, 06:04 AM
Before totally believing this thread.. folks MIGHT want to check out this one…. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49830

It surely brings doubts to MY mind....

paintbattler
09-14-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by shartley
Before totally believing this thread.. folks MIGHT want to check out this one?. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49830

It surely brings doubts to MY mind....
yeah..ive been watching this guy the last couple days..he is telling some weird stories and starting some weird threads about nonsense...this guy seem like trouble

FutureMagOwner
09-14-2002, 01:40 PM
he is trouble and belongs on pbnation or something:rolleyes:

confedman75
09-14-2002, 02:06 PM
geez i was just pissed when i wrote that thread its passed now. but what does that have to do with a story? anyways its a ture story that happened to me if you dont want to belive i can understand why.:rolleyes:

Flogging_molly
09-14-2002, 09:20 PM
He is trouble, he has now infected your forum...

venturesomerite
09-15-2002, 03:22 AM
play nice now....

FalconGuy016
09-15-2002, 08:22 AM
I feel more safe with my pro carbine now

confedman75
09-15-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Flogging_molly
He is trouble, he has now infected your forum...
jeez man dont be a jerk