PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

nedzcc32
09-13-2002, 01:15 PM
:confused: Okay I'm kinda new to mags (I've had my 68 clasic for six months) and I was looking at getting an Intelliframe. But I wanted to know what it exactly does? Does it use electronic motors to pull the trigger like an e-mag, ot does it merely allow for the wiring of revies to the frame? Basically is the trigger action the exact same as my standard trigger or does it make it semi-electric? PLease let me know before I spend 120 bucks!

Blazingace
09-13-2002, 02:03 PM
The Intelliframe is an AGD designed gripframe that is set up to let you install a microswitch to run to the hopper. It is a double trigger frame but it is not an electro frame. If you want a double trigger and need to have the revvy spin everytime you pull the trigger then the Intelli is the way to go.

Rabidus
09-14-2002, 05:30 PM
You can also buy a hopper that already has an agitater built in it. That way, you dont have to go to Radio Shack to buy the parts AGD recommends to hook it up to a Revolution hopper. Plus, you will not have that pesky wire sticking out of your gun that runs to your hopper. But then again, I look for any reason to whip out my soldering iron, so i installed it. If you really want to have some fun, instead of running your wire from the trigger to the hopper, run it from your trigger frame to your goggle fan. That way, every time you pull the trigger, u get a puff of air! j/k!