PDA

View Full Version : Wow....Pro Paintball; Freeflow

hostage
09-13-2002, 02:34 PM
I am up in Rochester NY for college, and DaRoach told me to go check out Pro paintball, I didn't know they were the actually makers of the freeflows. My friend and I brought in 3 mags, for air and to get some macrolines, a bottomline and a few other things and they were extreamly nice and helpful, they even installed some stuff on a friends gun, so i wouldn't have to to it later (he is really lazy). They weren't those annoying cocker guys, that would bash you if u didn't have a cocker, which I thought they would be, but i was wrong. If they did then I would have left. Well they had about 8 LVL 10 kits in stock, a few inteli frames and a lot of other mag stuff. Lastly they gave us all these cool stickers. Well, those cockers looked kick <insert another name for Glotious Maximus in here>, they seem to know how to do a lot of custom stuff, they also said they were going to do work on the Matrix. They are about to open a field and move there store. Well my hat off to them
-Hostage

hardr0ck68
09-13-2002, 04:38 PM
hey where are you at? i almost went out to Pro today. I have known those guys for like 4 years its great to hang with them. THe reason they dont bash mags is because they all shot them back in the day, there is still one guy who may still on lockout named steve who still shoot a mag. There a great bunch of guys and will warentee anything they sell for life.
OT what are you doin this weekend you wanna hit up compete paintball tomarrow night? They play rec from like 7-10 at night...if your up to it lmk...

Troy
09-13-2002, 05:49 PM
I might be wrong but I think they are Lockout, and some of them use mags. So, I wouldn't expect them to bash AGD.

hostage
09-13-2002, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I goto RIT, it says team lock out on the sticker that they gave me. Well I think i might be going to compete tommarow, I have a friend Ross, who works there and started a paintball club here. I might be there with a group of fraternity guys. Yeah they said one guy on there team owned a mag and since he has been always like pro mag or something. Well I hear they are opening a field, do you know if they need people to reff for them?
aim=windows2000bug

-Hostage

Iceman8446
09-14-2002, 08:59 AM
Ho ya, freeflows all the way.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-14-2002, 11:20 AM
Yeah they were the store we used to have for a local store...it was the best store ive ever been in. ours closed down and moved, and i dont know where to :(