PDA

View Full Version : Is the RT valve really worth it???

Rabidus
09-13-2002, 06:48 PM
Hey guys, im not going to get a Matrix....i looked at the tech page on matrixcenter.com and they seem to be broken down more than working, so im going to keep my mag. WEll, the question is, is the RT valve really worth the price? Other than shooting faster is that it? I take smart shots not shoot till u get lucky. Yeah i could trade it in w/ AGD for 200 but I like the feeling that I have a reserve...
I just ordered an Intelliframe blade double trigger and i finally coughed up the 50 bucks for a Rev hopper, i was using 3 dollar hoppers for 5 years! Other than shooting faster, is there any other real benefit?

thanks!

TransMan
09-13-2002, 08:52 PM
If you went for 5 years with a 3 dollar hopper you wont need an retro and if you use Co2 you wouldnt want a retro anyway. From what you've said i dont think you will be needing it.

speedyejl
09-14-2002, 12:02 AM
It wont nesscarily make you shoot faster. It wil raise the bps that shootdown accurs at to 26+bps. Also some people find they can get 2+bps more thanks to the Reactive Trigger. BTW some people shoot slower with it, this is the case with my friend.

Rabidus
09-15-2002, 03:12 PM
Oh, i forgot to mention that I do have a nitro system, my 1st mag i used C02 but after I went to Nitro, it took me a full week to wipe the grin off my face.

PyRo
09-15-2002, 08:12 PM
It should help you us your BPS, if you shoot slower with it, then you probably need an ajustable tank, so you can ajust the reactivness.