PDA

View Full Version : When will the Xtreme be availible?

Raven17
09-13-2002, 07:13 PM
I see alot of people on this forum asking where they can get one....then they get bashed for asking such a stupid question....not all of us live on the forums and can't read each and every one of the posts. I am a Angel guy who had the pleasure of trying-out my buddies X-Mag that was purchased at the AO .....and I'm hooked....I want one....I know, get in line....that I can handle....just tell me WHEN I can buy one and it will give me a time frame and a date to look forward to. Thank you in advance for any info.

petefol
09-13-2002, 07:25 PM
a little under a year i think? most people are saying they will be available some time next year.

1stdeadeye
09-13-2002, 08:25 PM
First or Second quarter of 2003.

snakestang
09-13-2002, 08:30 PM
RobAGD (Rob Hoover, or Hoover) at Pevs in Fairfax. Preorder and wait...and wait....and wait.... Last I heard the one Charles ordered and I picked up on is in final stages, waiting on breeches from AGDE. AGD said that they would be released at IAO and they met that date. The only other thing I have heard was around Christmas or early 03.

Hope this helps.

Spray Painter
09-13-2002, 08:40 PM
a little over a year is enough time for me to save up enough $$$$ to buy one then i will rule my local field.:)...

Raven17
09-13-2002, 09:19 PM
Thanks Chris....should've asked you in the first place!:D