PDA

View Full Version : Wanting a Cocker

mag_pbg
09-13-2002, 07:20 PM
Well I have had my mag for abtou a year and a half, I have had my good times and my bad times with it, and it is time to move on, I want a autocker, I have been thinking abotu getting one for awhile now, and I think im ready.

petefol
09-13-2002, 07:24 PM
what do you mean you think your ready? its not like getting a new gun is some huge feat you need to prepare for or something.

Top Secret
09-13-2002, 07:29 PM
I hope you are fairly well mechanically inclined if you do switch. I have both the Emag and a 2k2 cocker. The cocker is an excellent gun, but can be a problem if you don't know how to get it running. The mag is "gas-n-go". :D

mag_pbg
09-13-2002, 07:59 PM
petefol, I think im ready means that I havn't been for sure weither I wan tto get a new one or not, and it is kinda of a big feat for me since I have to find a pleace/person to sell the gun too, and then find a place/person that has a cocker and then pay for shipping and handling.

Spray Painter
09-13-2002, 08:53 PM
if you do get the cocker you might want to change your sig

mag_pbg
09-13-2002, 09:03 PM
Spray Painter, Ya I guess I will, maybe fight cockers with cockers lol

AssassN
09-13-2002, 09:49 PM
BTW u going to d-day next year? i remember i saw u there.. how your mag work for you?

I tought about getting a cocker but i just like my RT mroe.

Im going to d-day next year hope to see u again, next time look for a silver/red RT, not silver/balck

mag_pbg
09-13-2002, 09:54 PM
Ya AssassN I hope I get to go next year, it all depends on if I have enough money. I wanted to go to A Bridge to Far, but didn't have enough $$$$