PDA

View Full Version : intelliframes

sawyer
09-14-2002, 01:35 AM
I just got my R/T PRO today!!!it is sweet! never shot something that was so nice to shoot!Even my wife liked it!!
Just wondering how do you tell if you have a intelliframe or not,mine has black DYE stickeis and a double trigger.If this is a intelliframe how does it work?Could someone spend a moment and let me know please?
Thank you
Sawyer

Bulldog
09-14-2002, 02:12 AM
If it's an rt pro then it comes with an intelliframe (if I'm not mistaken, I don't think I am). If you go to the AGD online store and click on the "technical how to" link, you can find instructions on how to link your i frame to either your revvy, warp feed, or both. There's also a ton of threads here on AO discussing slightly different ways to do this, most in a more cosmetically appealing way. What linking will do is make your loader activate everytime you pull the trigger. The link is easy to do and if you find your outshooting your hopper, they are worth doing.

Havoc_online
09-14-2002, 03:13 AM
the newer RT pro's come with the Iframe stock, some of the older ones didnt. You can tell if it's and Iframe if it says AGD on it(it probably is an Iframe)...

sawyer
09-14-2002, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the quik response.It doea say AGD on the side.I just cann't see where you'd plug anything in,but I'm going to the tech spot right now.Thanks agin,

sawyer

Bulldog
09-14-2002, 12:17 PM
You dont plug anything into the grip, you mount a roller switch inside the grip and run a wire to your loader. Well you'll see when you look at the instructions.

sawyer
09-14-2002, 02:20 PM
Hey i saw that on the AGD site.Feel kind of dumb,because it doesn't look to complicated.Oh well,i will just chalk it up to not wanting to bust itbefore i play with it.
I also have a warp feed and at lokking at the specs for wiring them up,it looks like the warp takes a different plug.Is that right?And if I'm running both the warp and the revvy which do you hook to the i-frame?I would say the revvy because it seems that the warp can outrun the revvy.Let me know which way works better,i'm curios.

Agin thanks,
Sawyer

Bulldog
09-14-2002, 03:08 PM
If your just gonna hook one up, I'd say yes, hook it to the revvy. You can hook it to both, but I don't have have any personal experience with that. You can run a search, it's been posted here before. I found it was't neccesary. I just linked mine to the revvy and left the warp to run when the gun vibrates (shoots). With a proper stack, you will have all the paint you need.

Yes the warp interface uses a different plug. The warp has the female sockect built in, you buy the male from radio shack, splice it, and plug it in.

PyRo
09-15-2002, 06:15 AM
It comes with the intelli. Ever since the intelli came out about a year ago, RT-Pros have been comming with them.

sawyer
09-15-2002, 09:55 AM
Well I went and bought the items to hookup the revvy.I wont have the time to hook it up till this coming week.I am however playing with it today in about 2 hours and it'll be stock and then next weekend it'll be upgraded a tiny bit with i-frame hooked up and the warp and a drop forward.I just got goose bumps!!!
Hey everybody,play safe, play hard and play fair and most important HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for the posts,
SAWYER

PyRo
09-15-2002, 08:07 PM
Good luck with it dude.