PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe problems

projekt23
09-14-2002, 09:53 AM
I just recieved my iframe and noticed that when pulling the trigger I get a Bam Bam Bam pooof Bam poof Bam bam
Any Idea as to what might be causing it to not shoot consistant?? This is also with the A.I.R. Valve

Thanks

johnny dee
09-14-2002, 12:32 PM
THATS NOT THE INTELLIFRAME, THE INTELLIFRAME IS THE TO BE SYNCHRONIZED WITH THE HOPPER AND THE BAM BAMB POOF THIGN IS SOMETHIGN NTO BEING FED RIGHT OR TOO FAST, THE INTELLIFRAME IS MADE FOR THE REVVYS...IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE OF THOSE GET IT AND THAN TRY IT HOOKED UP TO IT

projekt23
09-14-2002, 02:00 PM
It feels like it is short stoking very easily, or maybe the trigger rod (not sure what its called) is to short? I am not sure.. I have not hooked it up to the rev yet, I mainly got it due to what I had heard about the trigger pull

AcemanPB
09-14-2002, 10:56 PM
do you have level 10?

PyRo
09-15-2002, 06:20 AM
Dude, watch it with the caps. Its hard to read, plus it means you are yelling.
What is up the the poof thing? Can you descibe a little better what it is doing?

FreshmanBob
09-15-2002, 09:01 AM
sounds like your trigger rod is a little too long, by poof do you mean the bolt isn't moving forward enough to shoot a ball?

If so then you should shorten your trigger rod by about 1/8 of a turn, try it again and shorten it if its needed.