PDA

View Full Version : how far is AGD from downtown chicago?

potti
09-14-2002, 01:05 PM
hello, i am going to chicago in october and i'm staying in downtown chicago. i'd like to stop by AGD and take a tour and am wondering how long of a drive it is to the factory.

Mango
09-14-2002, 01:17 PM
umm...I'm probably a bad source of information, but I would guess no more than an hour....when we were there for shatnerball I dont recall it takeing very long. then again downtown is a short train ride so it might be longer.

magman007
09-14-2002, 01:25 PM
ok heres how i can help! first off, dont go the 20th-27th, because they wont be there, that is the world cup.

2nd off write agd an e-mail to info@airgun.com and ptu ATTN: TOM in the message field

Ask kindly if you could get a tour. then about 3 days before the actuall tour date, call to confirm.

Agd is about a halfhour away from dtown chicago.

Where are you staying? Also, talk to jon, he might beable to get a few guys to go out to Country Club Paintball with you if you want to play, he did it for me.

I was in the house of Blues hotel, boy was that cool!

demonguy8
09-14-2002, 01:44 PM
The town AGD is in is Wheeling its located roughly 5-10 miles NORTH of O hare airport.. There is currently road construction on just about every major road heading that way... I live (when at home) 15 miles (by air) from agd it took me roughly an hour during NON- RUSH HOUR times (thank you road construction + stoplights)... have fun on your trip but you would be spending more time on the road than you probably would inside agd

nutz
09-14-2002, 03:00 PM
with little trafic i would expect it to be like 45 min from the city. with trafic it could be anywhere from 1 hour to an hour 30 min