PDA

View Full Version : bushmaster

confedman75
09-14-2002, 02:11 PM
i know im on the wrong forum:rolleyes: . but i went pballing today and a bunch of people had bushy's how is that gun good compared to a tippy or a cocker? i dont know much about that gun obviously:(

personman
09-14-2002, 02:19 PM
I want to know about bushys also, I might sell my mag and get one.. I have been looking on the icd website and the swtiches are really confusing me..
http://www.icdpaintball.com/Products/Bushmaster/bushmaster.asp?p=switches

magman007
09-14-2002, 02:32 PM
there pretty nice markers, my friend has one and i can really rip on it, not as much as my e-mag tho. there very light, pretty reliable, and quite fast. the older ones had some problems, but the new ones work fine.

The olny tihng i really dont like about them, is they 're rather tall

Warewolf50
09-14-2002, 02:51 PM
I had one and it was an ok gun but I thought it felt weird when I held it and it was to tall. I you are thinking about geting a Bushy I would recomend an Impy instead.

TRIAD
09-14-2002, 02:52 PM
This isn't the wrong forum, AO is for people with EVERY gun. So, enjoy, and welcome to AO :)

sk8dood
09-14-2002, 05:43 PM
i love my bushy. its a great gun, had some velocity probs with it at first, but it was that my LPR wasnt turned up enough. now i get +/- 2fps at the chrono. when you are shooting it, you really dont notice that is is taller. it is very light too. but i am selling it so i can buy a used angel. so if you want a used one send me a pm and we can talk.

Ov3rmind
09-14-2002, 05:48 PM
I think they're great guns for the money. Very light and fast (plus, if you get the one with the X milling, it looks pretty sweet). If you get some Vapor and Macdev upgrades they can become excellent guns.

TITAN
09-14-2002, 09:36 PM
hey if your interested i have probably one of the sweetest bushys ever... it has every accessory and upgrade possible + custom ano... its all worth aboot 1600 but its goin for 700 + shipping... used once, 1500rds through it... works flawlesly, no signs of wear, works so freaking great...if your interested lmk... im only selling cause i desperatly need a car and if i had my way i wouldnt sell but i think ill be able to keep my minimag by my side...

all info... http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126782

Tron
09-14-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by personman
I want to know about bushys also, I might sell my mag and get one.. I have been looking on the icd website and the swtiches are really confusing me..
http://www.icdpaintball.com/Products/Bushmaster/bushmaster.asp?p=switches

I would you consider selling your mag for a gun you know nothing about? Posts like this confuse me along with the "Is this a good deal?" and they already bought the stuff.

-Tron

Nitroduck
09-15-2002, 02:17 PM
Bm2ks are probabally the best gun in the mid range market...
They're my favorite gun out there.

Bm2ks are stack tubed blow forward electros (Similar to Intimidators and Impulses)....The Bm2k was the first stack-tubed electro on the market to my knowledge.

The new B2k3s (2003 models) have PDS systems (anti chop eyes) stock, 2 piece barrels, blade triggers with a new gripframe, new regulator, and all kinds of odds and ends to make them a sick gun for $600.

I got my Bm2k over a Emag and I'm quite happy with it.

Mine is 2.5lbs, gets 3000 shots a fill (88/45), +/- 1 FPS over the chrony, has a LCD screen on the back of the gun w/ game timer and shot counter, and is overall a excellent gun. (I got a Sonic Bm2k)

Overall, you really can't get a better gun for the price. They're low pressure (200psi/280fps or so), built in LPR unlike an Impulse (runs at 90psi recocking pressure stock, but you could get 80 easily too). ICD has alot of aftermarket goodies stock such as LCD screens, Cocker threading, neat ano/milling patterns. Anti Chop Eyes for older models.

I got about $1200 into mine (Sonic Bm2k), it was well worth it.

http://www.stickballmovies.com/archives/sonic.jpg

Ov3rmind
09-15-2002, 02:27 PM
The Sonics always intrigued me. How much kick do they have compared to a stock Bushy? Secondly, what is their max ROF?

BTW, nice looking Sonic! They seem to look nice in every color.

Python14
09-15-2002, 03:13 PM
I can honestly say I love Bushies. I used an Eclipse LCD that had been vaporized once when my old cocker was on the fritz. Other than being faster than Kenny Rogers falling off a cliff, it was also very small and light. My mag made it feel like air. I might get one sooner or later because they really are great guns.

Mr. T!
09-15-2002, 03:24 PM
If you don't like the fact they look tall, who can you recommend an Impy? The are over 1 1/2 inch taller? I have a Vapor, i have had it for three years, works great, never had any problems at all, +/- 3 on the chrony with a maxflo. I would recommend getting the stock one, because they are alot cheaper without the PDS. Overall, they are a great gun, very easy to work on, little kick, better than an impy, i love mine.

magsRus
09-15-2002, 04:03 PM
Bushmasters are great guns. Their fast, cheap, light, and reliable. They've been called the poor mans angel because of the ROF it can achieve and its 600 dollars cheaper then the Angel ..hence phrase poor mans angel.

personman
09-15-2002, 04:08 PM
..I still dont get why they are capped at 13bps, and the BKO is capped at 14 now.. wouldnt it just be better to get the bko?
And Tron: Thats one of the reason why I AM selling my mag, I want to learn how other guns work, mags are interesting, yes, but not as complex as an electric gun. I like to learn how guns work, I love to work on them. Its just my thing to do.

sk8dood
09-15-2002, 06:08 PM
personman- the bko has a 3-way opposed to a 4-way on a b2k or b2k2

Nitroduck- that is one sexy sonic!

personman
09-15-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by sk8dood
personman- the bko has a 3-way opposed to a 4-way on a b2k or b2k2

..Well, I have never dealed with guns like these, I know this is going to sound stupid, but what does a 3 way/4 way do, and what is the diffrence between the two?