PDA

View Full Version : help please

LittleKrems
09-14-2002, 02:23 PM
my life sucks. my brother got in a car crash with my parents audi so that in itself will make me go to at least one year of community college before michigan state like i would of liked, my brother probally wont even be able to go to college, im not gona get a car if i even i do i wont get a license cuz my parents will be so parinoid, plus a lot of other things my parents wont let me do that you could guess.
plus he has a concussion, and i am home alone and really have no idea if hes even ok. what do you do?

FordPrefect
09-14-2002, 02:27 PM
Uh, hope and pray.

And I guess you will just be waiting a while. I hope he's okay.

magman007
09-14-2002, 04:06 PM
hmm your parents drive an audi. Those are expensive cars, why wouldnt you be able to go to college? it sounds like your parents have money, plus you could always do a scholarship...

HoppysMag
09-14-2002, 04:40 PM
just cause its an audi dont mean they are rich... some people just want that "Dream Car". sorry bout what happened man... i hope you get to go to college... lets hope for a random scholarship to help you out... best of luck.

rhetor22
09-14-2002, 05:21 PM
you could always get a job...

My brother put himself through UMASS for 4 years with little help from his parents. Well more help from his dad... My mom isn't too... well... giving.

-Jôker-
09-14-2002, 07:58 PM
join the national guard to pay for college

paintbattler
09-14-2002, 10:05 PM
im sorry..is ur bro ok?