PDA

View Full Version : Small, nagging problem...

DaosBeoulve
09-15-2002, 12:52 AM
Alright, this is just a rather small problem, and not something that keeps me from playing, but I still would like to know if there's anything I can do to help alleviate it.

I have a hopper left RT Pro and a warp. I have the hose run in front of my trigger guard, but that's not the problem. The problem I have is where the hose goes into the bottom of the powerfeed. The hose randomly comes disattached, and I end up spilling quite a few balls out (esp. since it happened today when I was rapid-firing and I have my warp intellifed).

My only solution to this has been to put some electrical tape around the adapter and wrap the tape around my feed tube (that looks HORRIBLE, and when you get shot in the gun, as I also found out today, it neatly comes undone).

I know I oughta just get a warp body, but I seriously don't have the money for that right now...

Has anyone else experienced this? Know a way I can keep it on the feed tube better? Thanks in advance guys.

mrhooie
09-15-2002, 01:50 AM
I admit - I have the same problem - I could use the same advice :)

Havoc_online
09-15-2002, 02:08 AM
if it's the actual hose that comes out of the adaptor, you can put some big o'rings(I believe barrel o'ring size, maybe a little bigger, don't remember right now) around the hose, they'll fit snug. Put like 2-3 between the last rings and that will grip the adaptor good(do it to both ends of the hose).

if the adaptor comes off the end of the powerfeed, you can buy some friction tape and wrap it around the tube a bit, it will give you a tight fit for the adaptor.

Both these things can be done so that they don't show, hope it helps.

PyRo
09-15-2002, 06:26 AM
Whats comming off? I needed to electrical tape up mine to get it to stay on, however...
If the adapter is falling off the hose. Wrap tape around the end of the hose, then put the adapter over the tape. This way the hose is now wide enough to fit in the adapter, yet it is not visable. The same thing on your PF or whatever if you need it.

DaosBeoulve
09-15-2002, 12:38 PM
Well, I electrical taped the hose to the adapter before I even put it on the gun because I didn't have an oring and I was scared it would fall off(and it doesn't look too bad--it blends together pretty well).

The adapter actually falls off the powerfeed tube.

I'll have to try the friction tape (where in a hardware store would that be..?)

Thanks a lot guys.

vf-xx
09-15-2002, 01:07 PM
I put a little strip of duct tape on the base of my pf tube so that the adapter fits properly.