PDA

View Full Version : Party Question

Collegeboy
09-15-2002, 02:16 AM
What is the greatest number of parties you been two in one night that has been broken up by the cops.

Tonight has been my new record (2). The first one was by some strict cop that arrested anyone underage that was drinking (man am I glad I don't drink). The second time a cop drove by to make sure nobdy was doing anything stupid and some idiot minor ran away thinking the cop was going to come in. So the cop got out and arrested him and broke up the party. Well that has been my night, first we beat N texas state, then almost being arrested. Got to love Alabama. ;)

FutureMagOwner
09-15-2002, 07:08 AM
im sure i could get kicked outta more if i accualy went to parties. but 2 in a night thats funny

ntn4502
09-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Last year, when I was in high school, my friends and I all lived in the same town, and we were pretty sweet with everybody in it. Well, one night we had a good size party with all of us, and about a couple hours into it, the local cop decided to stop by. We all knew him well, and he decided that he wanted everybody to go home(designated drivers driving, ofcourse). So after that we decided to go to another party in a different town:D . after it dies down a little we decide its time to go, and get rides home. The next day we find out it got busted about 10 minutes after we left, with many arrests... luck us

lillfroboy
09-16-2002, 06:55 PM
oh man oh man i have to say i am abad kid my recoed is 4 in one night first one was about 9PM 2nd was about 12AM 3rd was about 2AM and the 4th was about 6AM

Its a real long story, first one was mine at the horse show BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) it got busted about 2 mins into it we all took off running ( the horse show is some woods near where I live, 2nd was on 3rd street and got busted because stupid kid was parinoid about the police, 3rd was in macon at the Cherry Blossom Street party it was nearly over until the started a pit and it got out of hand and people startedto get hurt so the police broke it up, and the 4th one was back here in warner robins in the woods under the big power lines were got busted because some stupid drunk was climbing up the electrical pole

well that was the wildest night in my whole experence and let me tell you i was grounded for like a month