PDA

View Full Version : Racegun Frame

V-Viper
09-15-2002, 12:12 PM
I am looking for the entire chorme anti-chop eye and all sysem for a cocker. Anyone know where i can get this?The only place i have found this is Modified Paintball, but i dont trust n e thing i dont see, can someone give me a link to a store with the entire package. Thx.

Army
09-15-2002, 12:27 PM
Modified Paintball is given an A+ rating by AGD and AO. MPP has always been in the forefront of only offering quality products, and backing them 100%.

magman007
09-15-2002, 12:57 PM
yes, call modified, they will take care of you, don goes out of his way for everyone to get you the package you need on time. Don is the greatest dealer we here on ao have ever found

Koosh
09-15-2002, 01:00 PM
www.professionalpaintball.com has them as well... they offer a BULLETPROOF warrenty on anything bought from them. I use a Race frame that I bought used from someone who bought it at pro paintball, when a small wiring harness went bad, all I had to do was call pro, and they 2 day air shipped the replacement part to me... now THAT is service...

As for info on the racegun, go to www.racegun.dk , www.compulsivepaintball.com also has sells them, but hey, why bother buying the frame, when you can just buy my entire gun? Hehe... http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=50059&goto=newpost

Xen
09-15-2002, 01:44 PM
actualy don isnt running MPP anymore its his partner Terry that is running it. He is a great guy. Dom left him 200 some odd orders with problems, tisk tisk don