PDA

View Full Version : I don't think i got a back washer for my lvl 10.

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
09-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Could someone please post a pic of the back washer? 'Cause i don't think i got one with my lvl 10. i think i only have shims. what do i do if i didn't get one. hardware stores probably don't have them huh? help?:(

Tunaman
09-15-2002, 12:40 PM
I have been blessed by the "Backing washer Gods", so I now have a few extras. I could send you one. Let me know:D

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
09-15-2002, 12:48 PM
that'd be cool. we'll see. i want to find out if there's a hardware store or gasket/pneumatics store i could get it from. though i doubt it.

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
09-15-2002, 01:01 PM
well, until i get the lvl 10 stuff in, could i use the lvl 10 bolt with the normal powertube internals?

BlackVCG
09-15-2002, 03:20 PM
The backing washer is white nylon and looks like an o-ring. Check all of your parts to make sure you're not mistaking it for an o-ring.

No, you can not use LVL 10 with your old powertube internals. The backing washer is not *necessary*. Just fit the right carrier and o-ring combination and test it out. The backing washer is just there to keep the o-ring from popping out of the carrier. It will work without the backing washer, but it's best to get one when you can and put it in there.

Fluffy_the_Conqueror
09-15-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by BlackVCG
Check all of your parts to make sure you're not mistaking it for an o-ring.

yeah, i found it. damned o-ring wanna be. my logic goes- washer= metal thing that goes under screws. thanx.