PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ! Micro Mag Instruction Manual is WRONG!

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 05:49 PM
Pro Team products sent me a 2001 micromag from pbgear.com about 1 and a half years ago. I admit it, i was a total newb when i bought it, and i didnt know really how it worked. It didnt help that the instruction manual was for a regular MAG! It told me to put the gun fully gassed up in a bucket of water, like a regular mag, to clean it. This was obviously wrong, and my gun was rusted to peices. Brad "Q" nestle from paintball maxx in houston was a total arogant idiot, and told me i was stupid, and the leaking was an internal o-ring. I told him about the manual and he imediatly talked to tom kaye and they fixed the unwelded power tube that broke off, with no apologies. I paid 14 bucks for it, and i am unhappy with the service. However, the manual had micro mag written on it, but they were instructions for an automag, so i guess it was just some deranged worker.

Feel Free to Respond {please}

vf-xx
09-15-2002, 05:58 PM
Hmm dunno about the instruction bit, but I've never had bad service from Brad. Slow service maybe, but not bad.

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Bradd gets a power trip from laughing at newbs, he feels smart (:

TransMan
09-15-2002, 06:30 PM
How long did you have it in the water? Did you dry it off after you took it out? That sound wierd and it sux.:(

joeyjoe367
09-15-2002, 06:56 PM
I was always under the impression that the micro mags manuals were ALL just auto/mini-mag manuals with "micro-mag" pasted on the front.

...should be ok for the most part, but there are differances between the two.

Personally, I always dis-assemble my 'mag entirely, or at least to the valve, whenever I'm finished with a day's play.

HoppysMag
09-15-2002, 07:46 PM
AGD=RealDeal-
um well ya uh nobody cares... you are a uninformed Newb who apperantly doesnt know about your maker... or so it seams from your other posts

notice how it isnt an AGD Micro Mag, but a PRO TEAM PRODUCTS micro mag??? the body is made by them and is in no way related to AGD...

and the power tube must have been your fault... AGD has the best service around, and the reason you paid to get it repaird is you must have voided the warenty. i have viewed all your other threads and only can say that you better shape up if you want to stay on AO... this isnt PBN... change or leave.

Thank you.
Have a nice day.:D

PyRo
09-15-2002, 08:29 PM
Wait a sec here. Your saying your micromag mainbody rusted. A micromag body is made of aluminum, which does not rust. And I don't think it tells you to put it under water and fire it. Did you decide to let yoru gun soak overnite or somthing? In salt water?

PyRo
09-15-2002, 08:32 PM
A micromag uses the same valve as teh automag/minimag, so it is the same manual. Also, PTP makes those bodies not AGD.
For future referance, if you get an electric marker don't put it in water...

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 09:40 PM
when i said parts rusted, i meant some of the internal parts. And i know the body is made by proteam. I also am aware that the body is aluminum and i am aware of the fact that i paid 14 bucks to have the internal/rusted parts replaced. So shove that <B>*POOF*</B>

<B>WARNING: *No cussing/flaming*</B> -Miscue

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 09:41 PM
i put it in water and slosh it around, just like it says to do in the automag manual <B>*POOF*</B>

<B>WARNING: *No cussing/flaming*</B> -Miscue

Spray Painter
09-15-2002, 10:20 PM
dude-you have some serious issues

speedyejl
09-15-2002, 11:02 PM
if you get an electric marker don't put it in water...

that would be great
" I just got my E-Mag and decided to clean it so i went in the shower with it, well it electrocuted me, and stoped working completley. Later that day the screws rusted. Then AGD refused to replace it and laughed in my face. AGD makes the worst markers, and has awful serivce"

vf-xx
09-16-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by HoppysMag

and the power tube must have been your fault... AGD has the best service around, and the reason you paid to get it repaird is you must have voided the warenty.

Actually if I remember correctly there was an isssue with some of the older powerfeed tubes. I remember specifically cause I compaired my older valve (no stars) to a 3 star valve once. There are differences. As for paying for it, that was probably because PB Maxx did it, not ADG.

CRiZO
09-16-2002, 09:30 AM
haha, dude... that's sad. So far every post I've read that you wrote is really unbacked and uneducated... maybe if you were nicer you'd be treated better, but as for now, you will be treated like a ----- until you stop acting like one.

As for the Micromag manual, I own a micromag, yes you can stick it in water, but ONLY when gassed up. Water which rests at like 1 psi won't be able to leak into a chamber filled with 600 psi of air, it's basic physics. Sorry that happened to you, but maybe you should start thinking on your own.

athomas
09-16-2002, 02:06 PM
Which part of the "stainless steel" valve rusted?

Although there is a couple of iron split pins and a trigger frame screw that may rust a bit.

HoppysMag
09-16-2002, 04:37 PM
well i stand corrected on the power tube thing but still im sure rust doesnt fall under the warenty anyway...