PDA

View Full Version : paintball-UMMMMM.....ANY FASTER?

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 06:18 PM
I live in houston texas. I used to refaree at Paintball USA but am busy right now, and can't play on weekends. I used to buy stuff from pb maxx, but i am really unhappy with them. Why is it there is no paintball place that has good prices, honest service, the salesmen dont make fun of you, and the store isnt completely filled with military surplus? If i want to be treated like im lucky just to be in their shop, then i will go buy stuff from FRANCE, thank you. This is america, get with the program.

TransMan
09-15-2002, 06:21 PM
But stuff online its cheaper and you mostly dont have to deal with peopel unless your order is screwed up. It may take money away from the pro shops but if they act like they dont need your money dont give it to them.

Xen
09-15-2002, 06:26 PM
maybe they make fun of you because you have a bad attitude. I notice this in your last 2 threads.

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 06:29 PM
i have a bad aditude because of them. I was a total newb to paintball, and they did not help me in any way, how would you like to have someone you just paid 50 bucks to have something fixed for insult your intelligence in front of a full shop?

shartley
09-15-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Xen
maybe they make fun of you because you have a bad attitude. I notice this in your last 2 threads.
You MAY have something there…. but are stopping a bit short… ;)

cris8762
09-15-2002, 06:35 PM
uh...hmm after reading both of the threads you put up here i've determined that you are new to the sport and it appears that you haven't done your research

i would recommend that before you go posting threads spouting off comments that have no factual basis, that you try and learn as much as possible so you dont make yourself look foolish:rolleyes:

i would recommend www.warpig.com for general info on paintball, and www.pbreview.com for info about paintball products,

and remember dont believe all the hype you hear

Wc Keep
09-15-2002, 06:57 PM
military surplus??? i have never walked into a paintball store and seen military surplus. i think you have to stop going to army navy stores. the reason i know that you go there is because you paid 50 bucks to have something fixed. no store will charge that much unless you purchased an upgrade for you gun.

shartley
09-15-2002, 06:59 PM
Wc... we all know the deal. It isn't worth anyone's time talking to him.

Wc Keep
09-15-2002, 07:02 PM
you know what im laughing my butt off because this guy labels topics but the topics dont ahve anything to do with the label.

Marek
09-15-2002, 07:05 PM
Huh?

Am I the only confused at what is the point of this post? Its not like the grammar and punctuation is wrong, at least that would be tolerable. All I have to say is put down the glue...

Vegeta
09-15-2002, 07:36 PM
Yes this is the classic newb comes on AO and posts several difffrent threads all with emaningless idiotic reasoning (which shows their lack of intellegeince even more) and then gets all pissy.

The lack of intellegience of some new people around here is painful.
Sam knows the feeling.

shartley
09-15-2002, 07:52 PM
The pain....

FooTemps
09-15-2002, 07:56 PM
... the pain? lol

shartley
09-15-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Vegeta
The lack of intellegience of some new people around here is painful.
Sam knows the feeling.

Wc Keep
09-15-2002, 08:15 PM
im guessing that by his ao name he shoots an automag. why is he getting charged 50$$ to have an oring replaced??? anyone else see where im going with this.

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 09:27 PM
i wasn't being exact on the 50 dollars. I was just using a certain sum of money to prove a point. If you must know, I bought a 45000 psi 45cu tank from them and was also asking for help with my gun, wich the weld had broke in. I sure wish people could understand things.

Wc Keep
09-15-2002, 09:37 PM
hey agd=realdeal why dont you come into the chat???

AGD=RealDeal
09-15-2002, 09:48 PM
cuz i dont know how, i am comouter illiterate.

shartley
09-15-2002, 09:49 PM
LOL

dawump
09-15-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by AGD=RealDeal
If i want to be treated like im lucky just to be in their shop, then i will go buy stuff from FRANCE, thank you. This is america, get with the program.

Every been to France?

What kind of a dum-bass kind of comment is this? This is the most moronic thing I have ever seen on this forum. I advise you not to go there on your next vacation.. they don't suffer fools gladly.

Keith

Wc Keep
09-15-2002, 10:49 PM
sorry daw but hes been banned so he wont be responding to you for a while

Ov3rmind
09-15-2002, 10:50 PM
Here are some tips for you.

a. Learn how to use a computer.
b. Learn about paintball.
c. Learn about AO.

Then come back and post freely in discussions.

Shirow
09-16-2002, 07:07 AM
I bought a 45000 psi 45cu tank

I WANT ONE! ;p

Darkstorm
09-16-2002, 07:41 AM
Hey, just wanted to stand up for some good people because I live in Houston, play at Paintball USA, and sometimes go to P-Maxx. All good places and good people(except for maybe Houston in the summer ...STEAMING HOT).

Cliffio
09-16-2002, 08:33 AM
support you local stores

forget this n00b internet ordering crap

paintball is its local shops, without them we would all be up "you know what" creek

Cliff

dawump
09-16-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Cliffio
support you local stores

forget this n00b internet ordering crap

paintball is its local shops, without them we would all be up "you know what" creek

Cliff

Sorry.. I don't agree in all cases. It's TERRIBLE when people go to a store, check everything out then go buy it online to save money, but in my case I do ALL MY RESEARCH on the interent, and make my purchasing decision there. One reason for that is that my local stores don't have the choice that I want, and they don't have the level of experience that gives me the quality of advice that I demand as a consumer.

There is NO WAY I am going to make my decision based on my own research on the internet and then go pay +30% at my local shop.

Keith

Dayspring
09-16-2002, 12:03 PM
I hope we've learned something.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!

Originally posted by Wc Keep
sorry daw but hes been banned so he wont be responding to you for a while

langrage
09-16-2002, 01:07 PM
Ummmm....

AGD=RealDeal

I live in Houston and would be more than happy t fix your gun for $50 for an o-ring or something. Don't worry I will be nice to you and probably even give you a free barrel plug or something. I do admit I would probably make fun of you for paying that much but would wait till you leave. :D