PDA

View Full Version : Is Willy dead???

Will Wood
09-15-2002, 08:45 PM
Well....I go off today and my mom thinks I am playing paintball and that I should be back at 4 (left at 12--Girls can never be on time! They showed up to my house and had bought all this crap from like a food health store and stuff...2 hours late!).

Well...So we head off to play paintball. It starts raining. Damn. In the time of waiting for the girls to show up me and my supervisor surf the net. Find a place called "Big Adventure" in Bethel...hmm that looks fun. Let's do that someother time. Or now. Hour latter we get there. Rock climbing, laser tag, and mini-golf.

After dominating in all but one laser tag game (I got too overconvident...After my supervisors cocky remarks of how he was so good and would easily win,, I didnt really try and got last that time lol). Fun after you figured out which suits were the ones that worked. And after how the points worked. You had to go and shoot this thing and get points for the peopel you killed--And a combat bonus..2x points, stealth mode, or full auto gun. I never figured out the bonus stuff...I always got myself killed trying to do it (the stations also had a trap bomb). Cool matrix music and fog and flashing lights. Lots of fun. Although not as good as paintball, you can't feel the hits. They should have little shocks or something when you get hit lol that would be fun.

Well..No ones left for Laser tag. Let's head off to rock climbing. Get there..the floor is so sweet. I rolled around in it for like 5 minutes. It is a bunch of shoe soles retects. I get up...do the hard section as I have done this a couple times before. Both times I get one step away from top, can't seem to get the strength to reach up and pull my self up. Go off with the girls to the easy section. They are stuggling with this as we were on the hard section. I race up this section like a monkey, getting the the top and back down before one of the girls even got the top, me starting a minute after her. Let's have some fun now. The two guys race. My (according to my parents...but not us lol..we just freinds) girlfreind belays me. Another belays my supervisor. I get up to the top first, me behing a monkey and all. I decend. and as I hit the bottom I look up and see him free fall from top and hits the ground...about 25 feet below. WTF..lol..I look over and she is just laughing...so I start too. Great..now me and 3 other girls laughing at our supervisor who fell down 25 feet and isnt moving or talking. Then we hear a swear and he gets up. He is fine to our great suprize. Enough climbing for now.

Head off to the arcade and bomb like 10 bucks worth of quaters there.

Mini-golf time. No one there so we just take the clubs and balls. We really suck at it, and mostely were fooling around, and lost all the balls.

Hm...Now we drive around for about a hour and half trying to find some place to eat. We finnaly choose a Chineese resturant to my digust..yuk! I get a sandwich from nearby. We go in and see chicken fingers on the meal, which I was saying early is what I wanted lol! So I spent 10 bucks on food and only eat half of it. They gave me like a 20 peice order....I eat about 5 peices which is what I thought I ordered and gave the rest to one the the girls parents.

Now spend a hour dropping everyone home. Finally get gome at 9:10 ... 5 hours 10 minutes late.

My mom thought I was dead. She was pacing around for hours crying, and calling everyone. She called everyone I went with, and my boss to get their numbers. She was on the phone with police asking for car accident reports as I pulled in. :eek: :confused:

My night was interesting...........Lol. My brother and I got a kick out of my mom worring too much. My brother was laughing the whole time as she was calling and pacing and stuff lol. Well it's nice to know shes loves me at the least.

I just felt like saying this...Lol.

Sinnet
09-15-2002, 08:48 PM
you sick little monkey

vf-xx
09-15-2002, 09:24 PM
And this is why we have cell/pay phones.

That's just stupid really. But if you're day was fun I hope you enjoy whatever punishment your parents come up with. (sounded like much fun tho)

ANTi
09-15-2002, 10:13 PM
http://invader.acid.net/gir/t4.gif

weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Will Wood
09-16-2002, 10:05 AM
Hm..Yea..that is why everones in my family BUT me has a cellphone...hmm..Kinda weird how that works. I gotta borrow everything. Better then nothing.

Yes it was alot of fun, def. worth the punishment. (Grounded from going out for a bit and a earlier curfew)