PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme body on non-E-mag?

shadow462
09-16-2002, 02:29 AM
OK, just a quick question. I recently discovered AGD-Europe sells an Extreme upgrade body kit. I'm wondering if you could put the extreme body on a non-E-mag. I.E.- I have a Level 10 Intellifeed RT, will the intellifeed work on this body, or are there differences that will keep it from functioning? How would the sear be installed, if it's a possibility at all? Thanks for all of your help!

Dayspring
09-16-2002, 09:24 AM
RT or RT Pro? Cuz the RT Pro is a standard valve size. The RT is smaller and has a different air pathway (body rail-> through the banjo bolt). If you can figure that out, we can help more.

shadow462
09-16-2002, 10:10 AM
dayspring, good catch, It's a retro valve on an automag, not the old school rt. (i didn; realize i hadn't specified). Later, and thanks
John

shadow462
09-19-2002, 11:53 PM
somebody throw me a bone here

virus
09-20-2002, 03:32 AM
yes you could get the X-body and throw a retro and I-frame on it and it will work.....

myself i'm waiting for to see if/when the I-Zgrips are coming out..... hopefully they will have teh X-bodies here in teh states by then for sale also so i can get both items, with the different feeds, barrel and anno all to match.....

shadow462
09-20-2002, 12:29 PM
Thanks so much, now i know what to tell the wife I want for my birthday... and christmas... and our next few anniversaries. Hopefully they come stateside soon (tom, what's the holdup, you're an american company). Can't wait for my X-LX-RT IntelliMag to be complete :-)

HIKARU
09-20-2002, 03:50 PM
The whole point of doing this is for reduced weight right? Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question. hehehe.

If so, that will be something on my future wish list.

shadow462
09-20-2002, 03:55 PM
I'm on a reduced weight crusade with my mag, and the C&C Extreme bodies are really light, but it's also an aesthetic thing. I like the look of my mag... but i like the look of an Xmag a LOT more.