PDA

View Full Version : i have a couple questions

lukewmtdew
09-16-2002, 12:12 PM
i have a very tight trigger pull i got the level 10 in so i was wondering if there was any way i could get my trigger pul to be less i have a 68 automag i also have a new on/off assembly in it i was wondering if that just had to wear in

i lost my pin that sticks in the hole just below the two holes that u put oil in and it rides in that little z groove in the rail i was wondering if this was essential to the operation of the mag

athomas
09-16-2002, 01:16 PM
An intelliframe will make your trigger pull a little lighter.

The little pin you are talking about keeps the valve from shooting out the back of the gun when you remove the field strip screw. It also keeps the back section of the valve from becoming loose from the front section due to vibration during play. its just a split pin. You should be able to get another quite easily.

lukewmtdew
09-16-2002, 03:36 PM
i have a new rail and sear assembly could that be part of the tight trigger pull? is there n e thing i can do without gettin an intellifram? i have little to no money considering i just blew a head gasket in my car

athomas
09-17-2002, 06:22 AM
I'm afraid you're pretty much stuck with the trigger pull you have.

PyRo
09-21-2002, 06:00 AM
Differant frames will change your pull a bit, but won't make it significantly lighter.