PDA

View Full Version : i shot a mag for the first time!

jwa158
09-16-2002, 05:44 PM
yesterday i was paintballin...an i saw dis chrome mag! :eek: lol....it's really unusual to see a mag around here...i've only seen 2 in my life in person and never heard or seen one fire til yesterday!. my first impression of it...it was small! and it seemed really quiet but it didn't get quieter when you shot with paintballs in it, every other gun i shot it gets quieter when you shoot balls through it. but anyways, trigger was a lil different than anything i've fired. what really made me feel kinda good...was when my friends shot it. they didn't bash it like they usually do. an i shot like half a hopper and it was on target every time! i'm really impressed with it so far. all it had on it was a chrome hopper right body, and a chrome single trigger frame, not sure what it was. i can't wait to get my rt pro! i want to feel the intelliframe and the ReTro. well...there's really no point to this story, i jus wanted to bring it up...an i give lots of credit to Tom Kaye and AGD!'

--Jonathan

Ov3rmind
09-16-2002, 05:58 PM
Glad to hear you like them. Now the wait, muhahahahaha (I know, waiting for your gun sucks really bad)!

puckmaster
09-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the mag family