PDA

View Full Version : I Need Lots Of Information

lillfroboy
09-17-2002, 11:53 AM
I need to send my mag into AGD, i can't figure out whats wrong with it, so i took it apart and left it apart, i want them to put my Lvl 10, Boo-Yah on my gun and fix all the stuff valve, it already has the boo0- yah on/off valve in it and i need all the info on how and where to send it and how i pay for it and all of that stuff

hitech
09-17-2002, 12:36 PM
Call them. BTW, I doubt you can get them to put the Boo-Yah on your marker, but you can ask.

Here is their contact information:

Airgun Designs
804 Seton Court, Wheeling, IL 60090
Office hours: M-F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Central Time)
Office Tel: (847) 520-7507 - Office Fax: (847) 520-7848

Gunga
09-17-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by lillfroboy
i want them to put my Lvl 10, Boo-Yah on my gun and fix all the stuff valve, it already has the boo0- yah on/off valve in it...

Straight from http://www.airgun.com/WarrantyPolicy.shtml

Airgun Designs’ markers equipped with the E-LCD Boo-Yah or Centerflag’s Hyper Series Frames WILL NOT be accepted at the factory. If you want us to repair your marker, your aftermarket electronic trigger frames must be replaced by your stock frame. Any marker with an electronic trigger frame will be repackaged and shipped back to the customer without any work being performed on the marker. NO EXCEPTIONS!! Also, Diamond Labs or Dye frames invalidate the warranty and will require a $45 rebuild fee. Benchmark and, of course, our own Intelliframes will not invalidate the warranty if they have not been modified.

lillfroboy
09-18-2002, 12:07 PM
cool thanks dude