PDA

View Full Version : Greetings! Can anyone help me out? Im new here.

Skeetmaster
09-17-2002, 01:47 PM
Hi.
I have returned to paintball after 7 years and I need some help.
I have a 68 Mag with Promag that ive had forever (its a bit knackered at the mo coz ive taken too much meat off the sear trying to free the trigger up) and I dont think its gonna be competitive. I was thinking of upgrading to something new but if you can help I might not have to.
I want the gun to look nice and shiny (pretty standard at mo) and hopefully have an electronic trigger or at least a double trigger (one of those new frames looks good) but mainly shoot quick and straight.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Gaz:D

Dayspring
09-17-2002, 02:25 PM
In order-

Retro Valve
Level 10
Warp Feed

You're all good. Forget about looks. Function over form. :D

Load SM5
09-17-2002, 02:29 PM
As far as frames go look at the intelliframe. It has the same short trigger pull as the stock frame but easier due to the double trigger. You can also wire it to you hopper with a few cheaply bought parts so the hopper spins with each shot.

You have a few good part choices to breathe new life into the old mag.

Nitrogen would be a good move if you have'nt gone that way already.
A motorized hopper, 12 volt revlution at a minimum

A retro-valve will up your rate of fire

And a level 10 kit (highly recommended)will all but eliminate any chopping problems.

For further details on any of these you can search around and find thread after thread full of info. If you don't find it ask away. We're all friendly except for CPhilip. He's a tyrant.

Welcome to AO.

vf-xx
09-17-2002, 02:30 PM
1. fix the sear
2. get Nitro/retrovalve
3. Intellaframe (2x frame)

glad to have you back, You should get in touch with Manike, he's on your side of the pond.