zach rumchak
09-17-2002, 03:35 PM
ok i am gonna buy a new gun here is what i am looking at
shocker
impulse
defiant
bushmaster
autmag r/t pro
i will of course piut a couple upgrades on most of those right off the start but basically i am a middleman and play a little of all positions and alot of people say the defiant will perform just like an angel is this true?
also if you can think of another really good gun that can compete with these then let me know and please do not post if you do not know wat you are talking about

Shirow
09-17-2002, 04:07 PM
Well, if you post here everyone will tell you Automag RT Pro. Because it's the best :)

SlipknotX556
09-17-2002, 04:14 PM
Id got with an RT Pro.

Havoc_online
09-17-2002, 04:17 PM
depends if you want Electro or not, most of those are, I personally would go for the RTP but you seem to be leaning towards E markers, why not get an Emag? you wouldnt need any upgrades but a level 10 if you wanted....

Then eventually, upgrade it to an Extreme...

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
09-17-2002, 04:38 PM
The RTP is mechanical, with just some drops in the ASA after a days play, you are set to go for the next day(with cleaning out the barrel if you chopped, which wont happen very often with lvl 10;)) I know from friends exp, you have to dow everything on the imp and shocker, and the bushmasters are my 2nd choice, they just seem...better than SP.

magstevo
09-17-2002, 05:15 PM
I personaly enjoy the Impy as well as my Mag. If you like shooting a case and a half a day, go with the impy.:D It is really quick firing, as well as a staight shooter. My vote would be the impy. Be prepared to shell out some dough though. They aren't cheap.:( Of course it's your choice. Have fun!!!:D

Emagster
09-17-2002, 05:49 PM
i would have to say the RT PRO, but if you want an electro more then anything else I would say....uhh, probablt bushy. but get lvl 10 and the rt pro's come with intelli's so your set

Spray Painter
09-17-2002, 05:52 PM
i say you should go with the rt pro. you could also get a matrix

Mossman
09-17-2002, 06:43 PM
You should either get my impy for 300, or my shocker for 325 :) Shocker has glacier board :)

zach rumchak
09-17-2002, 06:57 PM
well i have been leaning tiwards the defiant cause it is bassically a bushy with a nicer stock barrel the price i ccan get that is $480

emag is too expensive for me other wise i would get it

i have also been leaning towards a 2k2 shocker can anybody get me a good price on a new one

but what you guys say about the r/t pro is what the rest say (get one!) but why is it gonna be as fast as a electro
and how hard is it to take care of a shocker and what about the matenince on a defiant hard/easy?

joeyjoe367
09-17-2002, 07:03 PM
I've been told that with an RT Pro, you might not be keeping up with all of the high-end electro's, but you'll really be riding' their heels :)

toss a lvl 10 in there, and you'll have one reliable, no-ball-breaking, reactive-trigger monster :)

oh wait, that's what i'm doing :D

agdemagman69
09-17-2002, 07:11 PM
Save a little more (winter is coming anyway) and get an emag... i've owned an impulse and a shocker, and i love my emag the best. its perfect stock (the stock barrel is more accuarate then my freak some times)

But if you cant get an emag I would get the shocker, they look big and bulky, but they r0x. There so quiet, and DEAD accuarate, and there closed bolt. (check prices at Paintballgear.com)

I wouldnt get an impulse, I had one before my emag and i didnt like it that much (i had a stock body with every imaginable upgrade) i would get the shocker over the impy any day.

NO bushy and NO defiant....

you could also consider getting one of those new 2k2 timmys, there pretty kewl. (get the shocktech timmy)

anyway, i'm a very biased person just posting my personal prefs....

zach rumchak
09-17-2002, 07:51 PM
i would get emag but no way my mom is gonna let me spend that much on a paintball gun
i need a car a new shotgun for this season and a few other things unless i can get one for somewere around 5-600 used than no way
and why no defiant wats bad bout em

Havoc_online
09-17-2002, 07:53 PM
just to let you know, Emag's go for around 500-600 used

zach rumchak
09-17-2002, 08:12 PM
well i may look into a used emag but tell me more about a shocker how hard is maitenince and how nice do they shoot ect..

agdemagman69
09-17-2002, 08:20 PM
shockers sound sexy... thats the only way to describe it. they're not that hard to maintain, just lube the hammer assembly and the bolt,thats it. nothing else really.
They are seriously super friggin accurate. and if you get one of the new turbo shockers you can rip on them sooooooo fast (turbo on shocker is legal i believe)

Jerhew
09-17-2002, 08:20 PM
If you're looking for long term relability....RTP
I've had problems with the shocker's solenoids...in fact it still doesn't work right...it is pretty awesome when it works ill give it that....
I personally just prefer mechanical guns to electros