PDA

View Full Version : light

irs709
09-17-2002, 04:51 PM
agd(tom) i think you sould probly make it more square but not heavy i liek that amgs r so light...

AllAmericanMag
09-17-2002, 06:00 PM
What?

V-Viper
09-17-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by irs709
agd(tom) i think you sould probly make it more square but not heavy i liek that amgs r so light...
In other words:
Tom I believe you should make the "ugly" tube shape into a more square soild figure, but doing so please do not add the unliked factor of weight. If you could make the mass bigger but some how not increase the weight. I enjoy the Mags curent weight. Thank You for letting me waste your time. *kiss

Will Wood
09-17-2002, 06:51 PM
I think I got dumber.

SaS
09-17-2002, 06:52 PM
um... he closed the proto type thread

petefol
09-17-2002, 07:17 PM
AGD should definatly make the emag look more like every other gun. and im not sure about the AMG, but it may be light cause arent some parts of most spyders made out of plastic? and im sure the xtreme will be light cause the body and valve are aluminum.

xmetal2001
09-17-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood
I think I got dumber.

ntn4502
09-17-2002, 07:53 PM
I'm dumbfounded

rpm07
09-17-2002, 07:59 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

vf-xx
09-17-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by V-Viper

If you could make the mass bigger but some how not increase the weight.

Actually if you look at the micromag the dimentions are more square (and slightly bigger up/down, and side/side) yet strangely enough it's lighter. In other words, more volume doesn't have to mean more mass if you change materials.

Comeon don't be shooting people down when you don't like what they say. And tom DID have a proto body thread up for a while. (if it's not still up, i haven't checked)

SaS
09-18-2002, 01:48 AM
there's one as a classic... it's for ideas off the tubular design... TK closed it

and there's another thread floating near the top... for ideas of a more boxish desing

there's probably others too

This thread just started rather abruptly ... no introduction, just started talking ... well, typing

V-Viper
09-18-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by vf-xx

Actually if you look at the micromag the dimentions are more square (and slightly bigger up/down, and side/side) yet strangely enough it's lighter. In other words, more volume doesn't have to mean more mass if you change materials.

Comeon don't be shooting people down when you don't like what they say. And tom DID have a proto body thread up for a while. (if it's not still up, i haven't checked)
I dunno if it was at me but i am not trying to put anyone down I was actually trying to help him . lol

irs709
09-21-2002, 06:21 PM
ok ya i think the new protos r good and yeah it will be light if he changes the materials and i really like the disign of the extreme...thx:D