PDA

View Full Version : Question? Why are Manufacturers reluctant to sell HPA system regs alone.

cobaltshocker
09-18-2002, 10:04 AM
Hey all,

This mainly directed to the people at AGD since I am trying to get a hold of one of their products. I am wondering why some manufacturers are reluctant to sell the regulator alone from a HPA system to pro shops and distributors. I understand why they would not want to sell to the general public due to the concern for proper installation and liability concerns. Air America, ACI, WDP, and others sell the their regs alone to large distributers like NPS. But as an airsmith and manager of paintball store who is not doing business directly with AGD I have tried for months and cannot even find a 4500 flatline reg. You would think that companies in business to make money and have a quality product would want to expand the market for their product. I am sure there are many prople out there who have a perfectly fine tank but a junky or broken reg who love to have a flatline put on their tank.

pito189
09-18-2002, 10:25 AM
I don't think they(AGD) has any 4500 regs to sell. The 4500 like the Extreme E-Mag, and then CnC might well turn out to be myths propagated by the evil elves....