PDA

View Full Version : New CT field

EsPo
09-18-2002, 02:28 PM
Just wanted to let you ct guys know that there is gonna b a new field opening up soon in stratford CT. the dude from k-5 is looking to start one. from what i have heard, it will be indoor hyperball and indoor sup'air(odd huh?). i have been offered a job there reffing and stuff. i am not sure when it will be open. ill keep u updated.

dio91
09-18-2002, 05:56 PM
no way!!!???? dude that would be awesome! yeah soem of those guys are k-5 are pretty cool, some are just a pain. either way that would be fat, no more having to drive 30 minutes to go play at hogan's.....any idea when they'll be opening, and how'd you know they were opening one??

dio

ps ill put money on it that anti and pyschoclown respond to this too :D

EsPo
09-18-2002, 06:03 PM
not sure when they are opening, probably sometime this month. Why dont you just go to the warehouse, you live in stratford. i prefer extreme in waterbury over hogans. hogans had the best hyperball field like a month ago but they changed it around. my friend who works at valley firearms was tellin me about it and he asked if i wanted a job, he already has one lined up for me and him.

p.s. i thought that Anti and psychoclown were gonna post be4 u.

jpkunk
09-18-2002, 06:09 PM
an indoor field is would be great. Where in stratford would the field be located?

dio91
09-18-2002, 06:16 PM
haha yeah living in startford and have yet made a trip to that warehouse, went one time but werent open.....besides still gotta order my new n2, man this is taking long...

last time i was at hogan's was like 2 months ago so i didnt know, lol

dio

virus
09-18-2002, 06:22 PM
hmmm... once this gets up and running be sure to post with prices and other info....
i may take a trip down there to play and such... and an excat address would be nice too =)

EsPo
09-18-2002, 07:29 PM
ill get all this stuff for u guys very soon, i never played indoor hyperball, or for that matter indoor sup'air. i will be sure to post pics asap.

Timmee
09-18-2002, 08:55 PM
Indoor might be fun. I'll have to make it a point to go there once it's open. As soon as you find out any more info, let us know. Hope to see ya'll there some time.

EsPo
09-18-2002, 09:03 PM
up up and away!