PDA

View Full Version : Warp neck+Revy=too loose HELP

agdemagman69
09-18-2002, 06:56 PM
I just got a warp, and i got it assembled all right, but my revy is really loose... is there anyway to fix this?(without buying a spacer?)

also, whats the best sensitivity (i have an emag)

Havoc_online
09-18-2002, 07:01 PM
buy some friction tape and wrap a bit around the revy feedneck.(loosen the warp, insert revy and tighten the warp around the revy.)

it's easier to buy a spacer.

go here for emag/warp info :)
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50487

AngelBoy
09-18-2002, 07:52 PM
Cut some sandpaper out and put it inside the warp/revvy hole. Then stick the rev in and tighten the warp shells up. I think I used electric tape and it worked fine.

SirOssis
09-18-2002, 08:15 PM
best sensitivity is intellifeed :D

DarkPhoenix
09-18-2002, 08:16 PM
I know you mentioned not buying a spacer, but the DYE spacer fits inside the feedneck of the revolution and is extremely cheap as well.

agdemagman69
09-18-2002, 08:28 PM
ok, i've had a horrible experience with the warp....

my hopper is REALLY loose, and i put electrical tape on it and put it back in, and then when i tightened it it would not tighten all the way... I sat there for 30min, and it would not tighten...

I cant get a spacer casue i want to fix it before saturday, and i cant get down to pbgear

grr...

Havoc_online
09-18-2002, 08:33 PM
don't put on too much tape, not even enough to lap the feed neck, it should still give you a good fit. you can also run the hose through the revy to help hold it in place.

SirOssis
09-19-2002, 08:09 AM
go to home depot for the spacer :D

cphilip
09-19-2002, 08:17 AM
Not sure if this will help you but its no cost to try...

Lossen up the body bolts on the Warp feeds body. The few around the Revy insertion hole. Then push the revy in deep. Then retighten the bolts and see if that clamps it in there real good. Worked for mine.

Also I am moving this to Tech Forum.

LittMag
09-19-2002, 09:49 AM
Duct tape. I duct taped the neck around my hopper, a few layers did it, then shoved it in there, some of the tape got pushed up, but it left the adhesive and so the fit is nice and tight.