PDA

View Full Version : um cool I guess

magsRus
09-18-2002, 09:56 PM
I got my mag back from AGD today I had a 68 automag valve in but it broke and I did the valve exchange and asked for a minimag valve because I had a minimag body..so they did well I look at it and they gave me back my old bolt from my other valve and they have a bolt already on my new minimag valve..how come they gave me back my old bolt?

Dern
09-18-2002, 11:32 PM
Um, could you write that a little more clearly

RetroEclipseMan
09-19-2002, 12:46 AM
I think he means they gave him a new bolt with the minimag valve and also gave him the old bolt from his 68classic valve.

Emagster
09-19-2002, 05:52 AM
I dont know, but I doubt they need an old bolt, and I'm guessing with a new valve you get a new bolt(who knows)....so maybe they thought you might want i for some reason.

Blazestorm
09-19-2002, 06:00 AM
They figured... well the kid asked for a valve exchange but sent the bolt too. since we are technically supposed to assume he has no bolt whatsoever we shall send him a brand new valve/bolt/reg set. and we found this little piece of metal in the box we shall send back to him.

Just a theory... its 3:45am otherwise I would have typed this better...

kenshinkandon
09-19-2002, 10:23 AM
Is it a stock bolt? If it's an ANS bolt or something they might not want it or will not exchange it because it's not AGD.

Blazestorm
09-19-2002, 02:44 PM
Basically what happens, is that you ask for a valve exchange. not a valve+bolt exchange. The problem might have been your old bolt since you sent that bolt with the valve, so they gave you a new bolt assuming you needed one, and they can't use/sell/refurbish some-one else's things that they didn't know they were supposed to keep