PDA

View Full Version : Check WARPIG for new Extreme pics, including new blade trigger

Rynoboy06
09-18-2002, 10:35 PM
Here's the link to warpig's photo gallery. Note the new blade trigger shown on one of the extremes, and the variety of anodizing colors/fades.

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/index.shtml

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/agdccextremes03877.jpg
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/agdccextremes03878.jpg
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/agdccextremes03879.jpg
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/agdccextremes03881.jpg
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/agdccextremes03884.jpg

*EDIT* There ya go! Army

xmetal2001
09-18-2002, 11:05 PM
Wow, those blade triggers are hideous...but if it works i guess....

Rynoboy06
09-18-2002, 11:09 PM
I'd be buying one of Timmy63's for sure; I'm not putting one of those on MY $1300 paintgun.

damageinc54
09-19-2002, 03:05 AM
Who at AGD is just in love with the aluminum PMI perfect bore barrels???? That blade trigger is just plain ugly!!!

Emagster
09-19-2002, 05:48 AM
all those look pretty tight/. the blade trigger, hmmm? well its a blade trigger made by AGD, and its adjustable. I dont think it looks TOOO terribly bad, but it aint the prettiest thing I've seen either. Is it just more or does that last extreme have some milling done to the battery pack?

P4ULuk
09-19-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Emagster
all those look pretty tight/. the blade trigger, hmmm? well its a blade trigger made by AGD, and its adjustable. I dont think it looks TOOO terribly bad, but it aint the prettiest thing I've seen either. Is it just more or does that last extreme have some milling done to the battery pack?

I believe the last extreme belongs to a member of team storm, and yes the battery pack is milled.
Blade trigger, it may not be that pretty but I bet it works relliably in both 'e' and manual mode. My timmy trigger does not and I don't believe I'm alone, I tried lenghening the sear rod but that started giveng me a hybrid type mode when shooting purely 'e'.

Paul.
:)

Dubstar112
09-19-2002, 06:42 AM
I thought C&C Emags came with the Alum valve? Im confused :confused: :confused:

P4ULuk
09-19-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Dubstar112
I thought C&C Emags came with the Alum valve? Im confused :confused: :confused:

The new ones do, well from the states anyway.

Paul.

manike
09-19-2002, 07:16 AM
That's John Sosta's gun.

There are a huge number of prototype parts on it.

Including but not limited to...

Valve,
Trigger frame,
Battery pack milling,
On/off switch,
Blade trigger.

very well taken photo's I thought... :D

manike

Load SM5
09-19-2002, 07:28 AM
On/off switch, is that what this bit is?

Aliens-8-MyDad
09-19-2002, 07:29 AM
heres the aluminum vlave, u know it is becasue its ano'ed red, i think thats really neat and i want one sooo bad. it would match my gun great...

Load SM5
09-19-2002, 07:30 AM
Oh yea, and the pictures all suck, no eye for composition at all.;)

manike
09-19-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
On/off switch, is that what this bit is?

Yes :)

I'm gonna challenge you to a dual next time we meet :D

manike

p.s. I think there are more pics in the Warpig report also.

Load SM5
09-19-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by manike

I'm gonna challenge you to a dual next time we meet :D

Hey, just because you have no sense of composition does'nt mean you get to take it out on me. But fine a duel it is...paintball or drinking? :D

manike
09-19-2002, 07:44 AM
What's composition? :)

I only take pics for fun. I am NOT a proffessional photographer, nor do I claim to be. Everything on my camera is set to 'Automatic' :)

manike

Load SM5
09-19-2002, 07:46 AM
Ah, they're good pics. See any extreems on the field?

vf-xx
09-19-2002, 07:59 AM
Nice!

Is that a ULE frame on the last one?

manike
09-19-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by vf-xx
Nice!

Is that a ULE frame on the last one?

It's the manik-e-mag prototype frame (a ULE with even more milling). John put the prototype onto his gun since mine isn't finished yet :)

manike

luke
09-19-2002, 08:04 AM
Finally! A milled battery pack!

:) I still don't get the grip panel idea. In comparison, it would be like a Dodge Viper with hub caps, instead of a nice set of wheels. Or, like a young lady wearing a Prom Dress with her brothers muddy Walmart sneakers. Or..... just kidding you get the point. All that time and effort was spent on design/execution and the "best of show" gets a $2 set hard plastic panels. (?) It looks OK on the original E-Mag, but this is just a little embarrassing. ;)

I didn't like the Blade trigger at first either , but, after looking at it a second time, I believe it was designed that way so your middle finger will fit behind the trigger. Not a bad idea.

For these guns to look complete, a little effort needs to be put into some milling of the battery pack, something simple would be better than nothing. :D

Miscue
09-19-2002, 12:45 PM
These guns are purty... but those grip panels scream out: "Replace me! I suck!" It's like you got this nice sports car and you put on Mickey Mouse Hubcaps. :) Yeah... but nobody makes other grips yet... I know...

The blade trigger I think is a bit pretentious... but not bad. I think there's some potential there.

Personally.... I prefer the triggers left polished/chrome...

Darn Sexy!

<B>Edit: Dang it! Somebody beat me to the hubcap analogy</B> :)

ben_JD
09-19-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by P4ULuk
My timmy trigger does not [work correctly] and I don't believe I'm alone...This is the first I've heard of this. Is this universal? What precisely is the problem? I have one of Timmy's triggers (but not yet an Extreme on which to place it) and am interested.

pito189
09-19-2002, 04:32 PM
What is this the Joker CnC??? Or is the green just a reflection?

Where were all those pictures taken at? Someplace in Europe?
EDIT: slaps himself for not reading, nice to know though that paintball is still being played 18000 years in the future.:rolleyes:

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/agdextreme03887.jpg

pito189
09-19-2002, 04:33 PM
While we are speaking of interesting looking blade triggers.

The eclispe blade...
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/eclipseebladeframe03809.jpg

Sorry had to post this. This gun is gay.
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/scironmenvsdynasty04046.jpg

I didn't know that squids were entities.:rolleyes:

b0ned0me
09-19-2002, 04:46 PM
When is the legendary Manik-e-mag with the custom milled wellington bomber body going to make an appearance? I have been waiting to see that thing in the metal for such a long time ;)

BenD
09-19-2002, 08:23 PM
can someone photo shop one of the top ones white for me//????

Thanks,

Shirow
09-19-2002, 09:49 PM
I wish the extremes had nice wrap-a-round grips on them, a la dye stickies :(

P4ULuk
09-20-2002, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by ben_JD
This is the first I've heard of this. Is this universal? What precisely is the problem? I have one of Timmy's triggers (but not yet an Extreme on which to place it) and am interested.

Simply put where the battery sticks out of the trigger it hits the frame thus not hitting the sear rod as much as it should do, you can compensate by lenghening the sear rod.

Paul.

manike
09-20-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by pito189
What is this the Joker CnC??? Or is the green just a reflection? http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/milleniumseries/2002/campaign/gallery/agdextreme03887.jpg

It's a reflection. The bottom of that gun is actually chrome and it was reflecting the light of the tent. The top is purple to silver fade. Looks better in real life than it does in the pic.

Guys I am working in my spare time on a solution to the grips issue. Trouble is my spare time, as ever, is limited. That's why the manik-e-mag is not yet finished either.

manike

Chupas2
09-20-2002, 11:20 AM
I like the purple to silver fade. As for the blade triggers those are just ugly. The TL63 one look alot better

Evil Bob
09-20-2002, 12:46 PM
The milled Xtreme frame that is in your sig... It looks very interesting. Could you post some pictures of it? :)

-Evil Bob

pito189
09-20-2002, 01:31 PM
I'm not manike, but I'm in love.

ben_JD
09-20-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by P4ULuk
Simply put where the battery sticks out of the trigger...Did you mean battery?

Telefragged
09-20-2002, 04:50 PM
Augh! Blinded...by...too...many Angels!!! All or 'em have AIR's too... interesting...

magman007
09-20-2002, 05:45 PM
yes, the magnet on the tl63 blade triggers hits the frame, it wasnt placed correctly, but come on guys, there 30 bux, cheeper than a stock trigger, nicely adjustable, and look really good to boot. I can still fire mine in manual, and the olny time i need to do that is if im chronoing. I think it was nice of tim to do those on his spare time.

As for the triggerframe, that is all experimental, the middle finger thing was put in after a discussion with rifleman and manike, rifle man wanted a single trigger solution to the doubble trigger, manike gave it to him.

Ov3rmind
09-20-2002, 05:56 PM
Augh! Blinded...by...too...many Angels!!! All or 'em have AIR's too... interesting...
LOL, it looks like the IR3s are stalking the LCDs. EDIT: I just realized the "LCDs" were an IR3, 2 Cockers, and 1 LCD (stoopid me).

Nice work on the Emag Extremes. I personally think the newer battery pack/trigger frame milling is ugly at this point, but it looks like it would also be comfy. The Blade trigger is so so, but once again, ugly. I also have to agree on one thing, change the plastic grip panels!

ben_JD
09-21-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by magman007
...I can still fire mine in manual...Do they not work in E-mode?

shadow462
10-01-2002, 08:39 PM
my god... kid's college savings just became the xmag fund. j/k. Seriously, though, love the annoed valves, and manike: very nice milling on the grip frame, and i want to kiss you for the single finger solution! Ok, i don't want to kiss you at all, but thanks. Ahhhhhh, love the Xmag, that's all there is to it.

John
Owner of Xmag number 325843 in the future :-)

LXRT Intellifed Polished PF mag (so many letters)

Pand0ra
10-02-2002, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Ah, they're good pics. See any extreems on the field?

At least one :D

Sledgehammer
10-02-2002, 06:29 AM
He probably meant magnet...

Sledgehammer
10-02-2002, 06:31 AM
Oh and BTW, Load SM5 makes really nice grips for the E-Mag / Xtreme: