PDA

View Full Version : What's your Intellifeed setup?

Ironmag
09-19-2002, 02:12 PM
I'm just curious on what are your variations on a theme of the Intelliframe to Revvy setup. I know that standard is using phono plugs but what else have you all done. Send in pictures if you can.

luke
09-19-2002, 03:18 PM
Some use "9v" battery snaps. I use the phono plugs. Currently I'm looking for something better.:)

Ironmag
09-20-2002, 01:10 PM
This is a phone plug hookup that I did for my friends Minimag.

pbguy888
09-20-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Ironmag

wooo thats awsome how did you do it like that?:eek:

MikeCouves
09-20-2002, 01:24 PM
I must agree with you that is nice. It's neat and tidy too nothing sticking out. Good job!

Ironmag
09-20-2002, 01:31 PM
I went to the Good Ole Radio Shack, bought a solo phone plug and a phone wire, Used the outer 2 wires so that it can be easier to work with. I had to take off the bottom plate of the motor housing and there is an empty space in the area so that is where the phone plug goes. Made a hole on the bottom of the Revvy to perfectly fit the plug, soldered the wires where they belong and Viola!.....Cell Phone Revvy.

luke
09-23-2002, 07:34 AM
That's a neat idea Ironmag, haven't seen that before.

Aliens-8-MyDad
09-23-2002, 11:47 AM
oh jeezis, i did that about a year ago and i didnt get half as much recognition! man... well i did that to my warp too all take pics when i get home.

LittMag
09-24-2002, 08:25 PM
Anyone Intellifeed their warp AND revy? is it necessary? if not which one should I connect?

-Litt

Allen
09-24-2002, 10:57 PM
My friend hooked mine up with a 3.5mm plug (without asking me, I must add, but no complaints here) but I haven't played in a year, and haven't used my mag with the intelliframe on ever.

dcmander
09-25-2002, 12:18 AM

I love it. That is what I am going to do when my LX and Iframe arrives.

Anyway is there anyway to remove the cord from the grip part, and can you make it so its easy to do (just like unplugging it fomr the rev?)

Fill me in on that part... How is the cord connected inside the i-frame and can you remove it easily and how? :)

Thanks.

dcmander
09-25-2002, 09:50 AM
UP!

And has anyone tried making a hole in the dye stickies for the wire to go through?

And can you link up another phone jack to the grip?

dcmander
09-25-2002, 06:00 PM
up

dcmander
11-20-2002, 12:02 AM
I went to the Good Ole Radio Shack, bought a solo phone plug and a phone wire, Used the outer 2 wires so that it can be easier to work with. I had to take off the bottom plate of the motor housing and there is an empty space in the area so that is where the phone plug goes. Made a hole on the bottom of the Revvy to perfectly fit the plug, soldered the wires where they belong and Viola!.....Cell Phone Revvy.
Can you explain in more detail how you did this? With the soldering and stuff and what exact parts you used from radio shack?

I'll PM you later about it when I'm ready to do the project. Thanks!

Allen
11-20-2002, 12:21 AM
With the 3.5 mm plug my friend used, it's MUCH thinner than phone wire. My brother hooked it up- the thing works. THere is a male/female plug setup so I can easily unplug the hopper from the gun. To be honest, I never took off the grips so I actually have no idea how the switch itself looks.

dcmander
11-20-2002, 12:53 AM
I just would like a phoneplug (like the one above) where I could just unplug it from the hopper just like a phoneplug.

Any other plug would work I guess..But i would like it to be that easy.

Oh and I dont mind if theres a plug in the grip. I will plan to always use the intellifeed so i can jsut have the wire coming out of the grip.

How much thinner is the wire you friend uses? Thinner the better, but its not that big of deal to me. I just stress how easy it is to unplug that phone jack like that.

get back to me and give me some more input. Thanks!!