PDA

View Full Version : List of Places to get a gun milled and anoed

bornl33t
09-19-2002, 04:09 PM
What are some reputable places to have a gun milled and anodized? can ya'll list

WHO so that I can contact them
HOW LONG it took from send to receive date
WHAT as in how much milling and what color of ano job
pics if possible.
PRICE

note: I'm not really looking for back yard junkies that will take 6 months and tell me that I did something wrong. I want profesional machinists if at all possible with cnc equipment.

someVWkid
09-19-2002, 08:41 PM
just so you know you can only anodize alluminum. most mag parts are stainless or some other tough metal so you might wanna go about some other way of customizing, or for color on the body anyways. im sure theres some other way becuz ive seen many colored mags in my day. most of them were just a smartparts anodized custom kit you can buy. comes with an anodized alluminum rail, sight rail, bottomline adapter, asa, maybe something else. havent ever seen a milled mag (or one with good milling anyways) so be sure to post a pic or so on this when its done.

bornl33t
09-20-2002, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the info.. but I'm miiiiiiles ahead of you...I've been on this board since before AGD bought it
<======

Besides I'm asking all gun owners for info... cockers.. whoever ...

I'm actually surprised this thread was a dud... I'd think everyone and theri dog would wanna show off again!

ah137
09-20-2002, 06:28 PM
www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

click milling then go down to bottom of page there is a list

also annoing chech here

http://forums.paintballcity.com/showthread.php?threadid=238841

later

Hills

bornl33t
09-20-2002, 07:35 PM
wow.. I've been looking at that stuff for like 2 hours now.. that's some nice stuff, but I didn't find any ano jobs I really liked :( I guess I'm hard to please. But thanks for the link those where exactly what I was looking for...
Not to mesion that white wolf has links to all the compeditors on his site too!!