PDA

View Full Version : AO ONLINE PARTY WAS FUN!

Automaggin2
09-19-2002, 09:12 PM
hahah i got spotlight first! hehehe.

when we were doin the spin, the thing landed on me like 2 times and it didnt pick me! must be lag! DARNET!

Skoad
09-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Yes it was and i actually won! I got one of the videos, it's not a warp but it will be fun to watch!

And my roomate of all people got one of the jerseys!

yeahthatsme
09-19-2002, 09:27 PM
the party wasnt all bad. there were some big problems that were annoying. lag caused me to miss a prize as well. but o well. cant win everything.

Mossman
09-19-2002, 09:28 PM
It was a blast, but I got a jersey! Finally wasting (I mean spending and enjoying) :) All of my time at these parties has paid off :) w00t!

Also, Tom was a pimp which was of course hilarious.

Teehee - Just because it looked like you won means nothing, there were so many messages they cant possibly all get processed the same, the 50 vs. 200 ping thing would make a HUGE difference, and also sometimes if tom locks it and u post it right after it looks like you won to you...but not to Tom.

Congrats to all who won, I LOVE AGD!

marley618
09-19-2002, 09:37 PM
Yep, it was great. I won a warp. I was suprised!! Mossman, did you notice I was typing your name at the end for the videos?? Since I already won I thought I would try to help you out since you got in the car wreck and all. :D

Automaggin2
09-19-2002, 09:45 PM
hahaha, nice one marley

mossman, i want that impulse!!!!!
and u want my mag

cphilip
09-19-2002, 09:52 PM
Well designed and well run. I was and have been a skeptic of these so far but the changes worked well. The spin the wheel was the best of them. Nice Job Tom!!!

RT-Rockin
09-19-2002, 10:51 PM
I had fun at my first party. I won a vid as well. Yay me!

Thanks AGD

Rockin

Dayspring
09-19-2002, 11:12 PM
Yet another reason why AGD is the best paintball company in the world. You don't see WDP or Tippmann or Kingman doing this kind of stuff do you?

Havoc_online
09-20-2002, 04:37 AM
as always, had a blast!

Load SM5
09-20-2002, 07:39 AM
All kinds of fun as usual. Of course winning a video did'nt hurt.;) I have to say, watching the crew on the tracker video added a whole new dimension to the party and I hope it stays around. And to the perv who kept moving the camera to get those crotch shots....stop it you sick little monkey!!!!!

shartley
09-20-2002, 07:48 AM
For all the parties I have see, this one ran the best. I am not a huge fan of the Online Parties though.

Tom….. Thanks for noticing I made it. LOL Like I said, I try to make it to all your parties but most of the time I don’t have the time to stay long. So I usually just pop in and say hello to a few people, wish everyone luck and to have a good time. :D I just had more time last night.

I was actually hoping to win a Jersey though. ;)

yeahthatsme
09-20-2002, 07:51 AM
thinking back it was a lot of fun.

thanks tom!!!!!!!!!!!!

1stdeadeye
09-20-2002, 09:14 AM
It was fun, but the lag time was kind of annoying.

Also I won squat:( .

Oh well, next time I'll kick everyone out and win all of the prizes...muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!:p

Vegeta
09-20-2002, 10:07 AM
Lag did not 'cause' you to lose. The process was pretty much random. It is just that lag puts tiems between you and everyopne else. There fifty some odd 'pointer' on the 'spinner' but we can only choose one pointer to point to the winner. Everyone's was diffrent. So even if you had a superfast connection doesn't mean you would win.

Don't go complaining that you didn't win. Everyone had a fair chance at something like that.

ronron2112
09-20-2002, 11:33 AM
damn.. i completely forgot about the party :( i was going to go, but then survivor came on and i lost it.. :(

i'll never forgive myself!

personman
09-20-2002, 04:36 PM
I came in right about when marley got spotlighted..
It was funny, wes came in late and won a video, and I was yelling at him for it, then I looked back in the window and I saw my name! How strange is that?! :eek:

Mossman
09-20-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by marley618
Yep, it was great. I won a warp. I was suprised!! Mossman, did you notice I was typing your name at the end for the videos?? Since I already won I thought I would try to help you out since you got in the car wreck and all. :D

Didn't notice that but you are OFFICIALLY MY GOD!

thanks marley and enjoy your warp, you definately earned i to me now!

;)

wes
09-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by personman
I came in right about when marley got spotlighted..
It was funny, wes came in late and won a warp, and I was yelling at him for it, then I looked back in the window and I saw my name! How strange is that?! :eek:

wat i won a warp ???!!!! lol :rolleyes:

j.t.
09-20-2002, 08:20 PM
i sent one email all night and i won a video! what are the chances of that?:p :D