PDA

View Full Version : Triple Stack On/Off Orings in E-Mag

HYPER
09-20-2002, 02:51 PM
very interesting talk with Jon form AGD this morn.

Called AGD about the missing tech video that was shiped out 2 weeks ago then got on the topic of the v1.37 E-Mag mod.

I asked Jon this before, but now he finally told me what was included in the service. He said the cavity where the on/off assembly was drilled out a bit. Then the double stack oring setup is put in place there. The quad oring is then added to pretty much make a triple decker oring sandwich.

Does anyone here besides myself see the excessiveness in this? Do they really need 3 orings? I can see Jack in the Box's Ultimate cheeseburger with their Meat-Cheese-Meat-Cheese-Meat being justifiable, but he the 1.37 on/off setup looks a bit questionable.

AGD's purpose for this is to fix a potential leak but have never noticed such a leak. I wouldnt mind just sending in my gun, but my gun may be ommitted from the free service since its a PTP Micro-E.

Anyone have more info about this?

-Hyper

Havoc_online
09-20-2002, 04:19 PM
R U sure you talked to Jon? JJ is the Emag tech.(don't let Jon touch your Emag:p (just playing Jon)) .Anyway, the quad o'ring also helps keep the on/off from sticking in Emode by providing less friction. I'd send it in.